JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Forgot about WBP, Atlantic`s in-house guns are very nice as well, but kit build =/= import, sadly. Hopefully the Poles are getting a Wz.97 Beryl approved for import again to use the 5.56 mags they sent to AoA...

Anyways, being that this is a pic thread...

View attachment 469523
Oh boy, want some good news? Polish AK pistols coming in already, and rifles in the process. :D

AK pushing strong man, just not 5.45 sadly. I'm almost considering selling my wasr to fund a 5.56 AK tbh...

Last Edited:
I'm almost considered to dump 7.62x39 for 5.56 to reduce the amount of ammo I gotta pile up. But I have a lot mags and ammo for 7.62x39... So hard decision.

I just wish 5.45 would make a comeback, would be a much easier choice then.

Agreed, I`m beyond love with my AKS74.
2rho8vy.jpg

If I had a 74, it'd been a clone from Metro Last Light already. I think a 5.56 AK might fill the gap though.

Tbh I only liked 7.62x39 cause its cheap, I still do prefer 5.56...

Zenitco stuff is fun.
And expensive... The rails in the picture are made by TDI/CAA (same design and both are Israeli).

Granted the CAA version is more expensive than Zenitco ($500-$600 for CAA vs $400-$500 for Zenitco). TDI has one in FDE for $200. Though I'm still waiting on mine to be shipped by Royal Arms in the UK for weeks now...

Still missing the cleaning rod. :rolleyes:

To be honest, the slant brake would have been the one thing I kept. Its effective for such a simple little thing, and allows you to put on a bayonet.

I'm almost considered to dump 7.62x39 for 5.56 to reduce the amount of ammo I gotta pile up. But I have a lot mags and ammo for 7.62x39... So hard decision.

I just wish 5.45 would make a comeback, would be a much easier choice then.

That's an easy decision, screw 5.56 AKs, commie ammo...commie gun. The day of 9 cent 5.45 are done, a thing of the past, if it was still around I'd have all three calibers. Since it is not 5.56 for ARs and 7.62x39 for AKs, it's just a different ammo can.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top