JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I always looked up to Dr Victor Frankenstein, and I think it shows in my afternoon projects.

BFwOLnm.jpg

My M92 thus far.
83F268CC-B82C-4421-8FD4-15BB8575EA07.jpeg

So, a while back I had the offer for any members signing up for a specific membership on NWFA. If they had done so they would get this arm brace for free. About a year or two went by and no one claimed it.. so I figured Id just keep it and use the brace myself.

Im not a fan of the bulky rubber. I had purchased this before the Shockwave braces came out. However, I believe in using what you've currently got, so I slapped it on my M92 last night.

Future parts:
Folding hinge
OD shockwave brace
OD Pistol Grip
(unsure as to which one I want to try)
New muzzle device
(standard cheap booster type)
Low pro light mount
QD mount that is designed for the SB47 mounting block.

And finally sanding and painting the lower handguard OD green to match the rest. That'll finish this gun for me and match my OD green Circle 10 mags I have.

My M92 thus far.
View attachment 407443

So, a while back I had the offer for any members signing up for a specific membership on NWFA. If they had done so they would get this arm brace for free. About a year or two went by and no one claimed it.. so I figured Id just keep it and use the brace myself.

Im not a fan of the bulky rubber. I had purchased this before the Shockwave braces came out. However, I believe in using what you've currently got, so I slapped it on my M92 last night.

Future parts:
Folding hinge
OD shockwave brace
OD Pistol Grip
(unsure as to which one I want to try)
New muzzle device
(standard cheap booster type)
Low pro light mount
QD mount that is designed for the SB47 mounting block.

And finally sanding and painting the lower handguard OD green to match the rest. That'll finish this gun for me and match my OD green Circle 10 mags I have.
I have one of those grips, good you`re intending to replace it, it`s some hot, rancid garbage. After that a few Gen3 PMAGs if not surplus! ;)

I have one of those grips, good you`re intending to replace it, it`s some hot, rancid garbage. After that a few Gen3 PMAGs if not surplus! ;)
Oh yeah. The factory grip is not my favorite. Im quite partial to the magpuls but since I have those grips on everythig But for fun, I want to try all new stuff on this pistol. As much as I dislike the snagging rubber Hogue grips, Im leaning that way.

I would suggest ranger banding a Magpul grip like I`ve got. Doesn`t snag on anything and it gets tacky when it gets wet, actually gives a better hold.

From a Polish parts kit via Atlantic Firearms. With a '49-'50 vintage Lyman Alaskan 2.5 X scope.
I probably could have done better with the pics if I'd gone outside...but it's sucking out there right now.

P1040442.JPG P1040443.JPG

I would suggest ranger banding a Magpul grip like I`ve got. Doesn`t snag on anything and it gets tacky when it gets wet, actually gives a better hold.
True, I thought about that. The grip itself isnt the problem.. I love them.. so much that I have them mounted on almost every rifle. I just want to try a brand new grip Ive never had, just for fun. Ive never mounted an ergo rubber grip, mainly because they snag.. but I feel like it would be a fun new confortable grip to play with. But Im open to other opinions. Was thinking US palm, but since they went under Im not sure of anyone carries them still.

Got a Russian sling... Just wanted the correct sling. All the sling is gonna be used for is keeping it over my shoulder during hikes anyways. Originally got it cause mom likes the AK, and it was easier to introduce her to shooting with a rifle she likes.

AKs are really growing on me too! :eek:

The cat was playing on it and knocked the rack over while I was gone, snapped one foot off and the whole thing tumbled forward. I scavenged what was savable (almost all of it) and just drilled the hooks directly into the studs.

bubblegum it.

sUOfrvt.jpg

kQ3ZZRg.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top