JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the RPK rear sights. I get regular body shots at 200 yards with irons on my AK74 with milspec ammo and RPK sights. AKs are a lot more precise than people give them credit for...
Apologies if I`ve used this pic in the past, I don`t really keep track.

Kt0w9gM.jpg

The Parabellum railed dust cover replaces the rear, but I don`t use it anymore now that I finally got my hands on a BP-01 side mount to hold my EOTech.

You can't " Improve " an AK they were born perfect.

You can't be serious. An AK has the sloppiest tolerences known to man. You run 2,000 AK's and none of them will be identical. Pick any 2 rifles side b y side and the tolerenecs will be different. Yes an AK is a durable functioning guns. But no AK was ever made or "born" perfect.

You can't be serious. An AK has the sloppiest tolerences known to man. You run 2,000 AK's and none of them will be identical. Pick any 2 rifles side b y side and the tolerenecs will be different. Yes an AK is a durable functioning guns. But no AK was ever made or "born" perfect.

Could be said about allot of commie block firearms, even the beloved SKS, varied greatly years to year and place to place, as well as type.

On the other hand too tight isn't good. However, look at where the AK was designed and you'll notice the reason for loose tolerances. It wasn't so Kalashnikov could save a few cents, the AK was designed to work well in the cold. When testing was done in Alaska, the Galil and Valmet (both based on the AK design) did much better than the other rifles in testing.

Is any rifle design really perfect? No, but the AK and SKS are not "sloppy" to save pennies. STAMPED receivers was a cost cutting measure.

Utg on an AK makes me a sad clown. :(

How's the brace?
The UTG might not be on there for long. Thinking of going with Midwest extended.
As cheap as the UTG is, it works fine honestly. I had it on my WASR and it worked really well.
As for the brace, I haven't shot it even yet sadly. I just got the adapter today and put all of it together.
I wanna make the quick note, this is the worst folding adapter I have ever used. It is almost impossible to get it to fold.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top