JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting bit of info, bearing in mind that it's only one guys experience with one particular gun. Changing out the recoil/op rod/whatever you call it spring to a Wolff extra power one cut my group sizes in half. No lie, no BS, I was at the range shortly after I got it, had the spring in my range bag, and did the swap. Went from a 4 MOA rifle to 2 MOA instantly. Don't really know why, but my theory is that the stronger spring gave more consistent bolt lockup, thus better accuracy. Or maybe I just got really lucky :D . Still, if you have one of the older Mini's (mine's a 181 series), it's an "upgrade" that might make a difference, and not a big loss if it doesn't. Later.

Dave

In this Quibbling thread we can also quibble over ammo types...like which is better? 7.62x39 vs .308! I like 7.62 much better 'cause I have lots of that and no .308s. LOL! Its also better than the poodle shooter rounds in a Mini 14!
unnamed-31.jpg

It's 7.62x51 nato , and sometimes it's a bit much .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top