JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I understand that muzzle loading firearms ain't the most popular....
Unless you are at my house....:D

I would be happy to help with y'all teaching firearm safety from a muzzle loading standpoint...
If we could find a way for this to work with you being down there...and me being up here....
Eugene and La Conner are about 350 miles apart....
Andy
We actually come to Centralia every quarter. We could see if that could work with the range. Thank you for reaching out! Derek

We actually come to Centralia every quarter. We could see if that could work with the range. Thank you for reaching out! Derek
Please keep me in mind for this....
With that being said...I am the Dean of students at a elementary school...so while working with kids comes easy....getting the time during the school year to do things can be difficult.
Andy

Please keep me in mind for this....
With that being said...I am the Dean of students at a elementary school...so while working with kids comes easy....getting the time during the school year to do things can be difficult.
Andy
We will be back the weekend of 12/16-17. Your are welcome to come check it out?

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews