JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WOW 60 Chinese Soldiers. I bet they could control Mt. Angel or maybe Sublimity, No way could 60 control a town the size of Silverton. I scared.

How many Red Army soldiers do you think were on US soil at the height of the cuban missile crisis? I'd bet it was a few hundred easy.

How many Armed Marines do you think we have in embassies and missions in China Right now? (not counting the 60 we EXCHANGED obviously):s0114::s0114:

How many Red Army soldiers do you think were on US soil at the height of the cuban missile crisis? I'd bet it was a few hundred easy.

How many Armed Marines do you think we have in embassies and missions in China Right now? (not counting the 60 we EXCHANGED obviously):s0114::s0114:

Not enough to even make a difference in the big picture, Quantity over quality , Remember the Russian army in the early days," The folly of the fools in office only entertain those they don't serve" Keep giving it away cheap, Timber, coal, Food What next???

Not enough to even make a difference in the big picture, Quantity over quality , Remember the Russian army in the early days," The folly of the fools in office only entertain those they don't serve" Keep giving it away cheap, Timber, coal, Food What next???
Actually, Germany had the quality, and the Russians had the quantity. "Quantity has a quality all it's own."

Although now that I re-read your post, I realize it's ambiguous, and can be parsed in either direction. I think that means it adds up to zero. Your politician would be proud of you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top