JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I understand most of you pro papers guys like the idear ofpersonally registering private buyers to your sold products (firearms/ammo) but have any of you bureaucrats given thought to the tin foil hat "what ifs"?.. Like I mentioned to mattdomes.. you've just made the big brother agents job twice as easy to track everyone down. Heck, it'd take one plant in a forum like this to go after the highest trade rated guys to track most ofus down.

Now this is a crazy thought.. But if I a lowly peon has considered this.. You know one of the BHO regime leaders has. However, I hope to god they are as dumb as they come off to be and have not.

Well you have at least 12 deals that are easy to track... I'm a paperwork type guy, just think it is the smart way of doing things

Most likely you struck him as shady or somehow questionable so he wanted to protect himself from the likes of you.

I was thinking the same thing. Here you are fictioning him as a druggy in the future when he currently has a CPL? Maybe he forgot to mention it. Yes, he should have made it clear before you met, but why would you be worried? Anyone can find your address. And your a gun owner. If you want to be a opinionated profiler of people you do not know, maybe you shouldn't be selling guns in the first place.

I've always used a BOS and each person I sold to gladly signed. I include a statement indicating that the person buying meets all legal requirements to purchase the firearm (whatever they may be) and that I relinquish all rights to it at that time. Info included are buyer/seller name and DL# and signatures from both parties.

That way I'm covered and so are they should something happen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top