JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
.223/5.56 cases fired in an AR stretch more than any case I've ever reloaded. If they are not trimmed to the proper length, they will not crimp properly and the bullets will "set back" into the case.:eek:

I completely agree. For years while the shop was growing all I wanted to do was work. Anymore it's more like ball and chain. The problem is though when you get to this point your pretty well trapped. It takes 10 grand a month or so just to keep from going backwards, which means I need to do $25K worth of work minimum to make 10 grand but that's just to break even, not make wages. If I slack off for a week it means several months of catch up to get back to broke. Running a small business has it's rewards but it also has it's costs and it seems like most of the time the costs are winning out.

I hear you brother and totally understand.. I didn't reload for stretches because I was either trying to make money/working like a dog or was being paid to shoot factory at different times. it's all good

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top