JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the Slimes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/08/us/former-los-angeles-police-officer-sought-in-shootings.html?_r=0

The Riverside officers were cowardly ambushed," Chief Beck said. "They had no opportunity to fight back, no pre-warning.

Sure, ambushed just like these two unarmed women, except they couldn't even fight back because they are unarmed by law.

LOL @ cops crying about not being in a fair stand-up fight when their entire profession revolves around intimidation based on disparity of force between police and civilians.

Notice the evidence markers on the ground near the truck? Those markers; 29,37, and 46 are for casings that hit the ground as an officer was standing next to the driver's door and firing. The officer didn't even take the time to look and see that it was a woman and not a man he was firing at? This is out of control behavior and I'm supposed to trust that these officers will take care of my family when something happens in society that threatens us all? One of my fears will be that the police will just decide to shoot me randomly and for no other reason than they are scared of something.

Notice the evidence markers on the ground near the truck? Those markers; 29,37, and 46 are for casings that hit the ground as an officer was standing next to the driver's door and firing. The officer didn't even take the time to look and see that it was a woman and not a man he was firing at? This is out of control behavior and I'm supposed to trust that these officers will take care of my family when something happens in society that threatens us all? One of my fears will be that the police will just decide to shoot me randomly and for no other reason than they are scared of something.

They'll be calmly sitting behind a bridge barrier shooting you and your family. From above.

Some of our elected officials wants to disarm law-abiding citizens of this great country, some rationalized that we have cops to protect us. After this incident, their argument just bacame invalid. Next.

From the Slimes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/08/us/former-los-angeles-police-officer-sought-in-shootings.html?_r=0

"The Riverside officers were cowardly ambushed," Chief Beck said. "They had no opportunity to fight back, no pre-warning. "

Sure, ambushed just like these two unarmed women, except they couldn't even fight back because they are unarmed by law.

LOL @ cops crying about not being in a fair stand-up fight when their entire profession revolves around intimidation based on disparity of force between police and civilians.

Just as cowardly when LE does no knock raids at 3 AM.

Suspected LAPD Killer Found $8,000 And Returned It To An Oklahoma Church In 2002
"'It's an integrity thing,' Chris Dorner told Enid News and Eagle. 'I didn't work for it, so it's not mine. And it was for the church.'"
posted on February 8, 2013 at 5:53pm EST
Ellie Hall
BuzzFeed Staff

Share TweetEmail Pin it

Image by Facebook
November 5, 2002:

Vance students turn in lost church money
By Robert Barron, Staff Writer
The Enid News and Eagle
ENID, Okla. —
The military stresses integrity. It is apparently a lesson learned well by two Vance Air Force Base students.
An Enid church is a little richer today thanks to the integrity of Lt. Andrew Baugher, a Marine student at Vance, and Ensign Chris Dorner, a Navy student pilot.
The two were driving into Enid Sunday afternoon when they spotted a bank bag in the middle of the road.
After turning around, they picked up the bag and found it contained nearly $8,000. They promptly took the bag to the Enid Police Department
The money belongs to Enid Korean Church of Grace, 724 W. Randolph, and the bag contained $7,792 in cash and checks.
"I thought it was a wallet. We turned around and found it was a bank envelope," Baugher said. "We opened it and found plenty of cash in there."
Baugher said the pair did not know if the money was lost or stolen, but took it to the police department.
"I thought it was a piece of cardboard," Dorner said. "When we passed it I thought it was a large purse and turned around."
When the two opened the envelope, they saw the checks and the church's deposit slip.
Manhunt subject names Enid ties | Ex-cop shoots 3 in L.A.
Not everyone would have returned the money, but Baugher and Dorner said "it's an integrity thing."
Both were taught honest as children, and integrity is stressed in their military training.
Baugher grew up in Ankeny, Iowa, a small town north of Des Moines, and was raised in a church.
Dorner was raised by his mother in La Palma, Calif., in Orange County. Both men learned the value of honesty as they were raised.
"It was just the right thing to do," Baugher said. "I have loan payments it could have taken care of."
Baugher said he learned the pastor of the church had placed the bag on top of his car and it fell off.
Baugher, a Marine, is a member of the Joint Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training program at Vance. He hopes to fly an F-18. Dorner, a Navy officer, hopes to fly SH-60 helicopters used for search and rescue and in special operations.
"The military stresses integrity," Dorner said. "There was a couple of thousand dollars, and if people are willing to give that to a church, it must be pretty important to them."
He said it was "a little scary" having that much money in front of him.
Dorner said his mother taught him honesty and integrity.
"I didn't work for it, so it's not mine. And it was for the church," he said. "It's not so much the integrity, but it was someone else's money. I would hope someone would do that for me."
Both students received telephone calls Sunday evening from a church member, whose name they could not understand.
One phrase they did hear was, "God bless you. Thank you."

I did a quick count of the visible bullet holes in that truck and came up with 57 +/- a few - so figure the two cops dumped two mags a piece and didn't kill either of the women in the car. maybe the newspapers they were delivering took the bulk of the hits? I guess it was lucky for the women that LAPD's range qualifications aren't held to a higher standard and they don't have a bigger budget for ammo.... now that they both survived the budget will be a bit lighter.

WOW This is scary stuff! I seriously hope they dont get away with this. I think I smell a lawsuit..... Seriously they should get millions for this too this is soo ridiculous what if kids were in these vehicles instead? So they can just go John Wayne on any one that resembles a suspects vehicle WTF has this world come too cant even trust the cops their just out for blood.....

Easy on the John Wayne comment.
That's my movie idol

Bullet-Riddled-Truck.png

These officers were not out to enforce the law they were an execution squad and should all be charged with attempted murder.

You all haven't seen anything yet. Just wait until the system crashes from unsustainable government spending and those feeding from the public trough no longer get their "free" government cheese take to the streets. Then you will see a "return investment" of those 450+million rounds of .40cal hollow points the DHS has been stockpiling. Enjoy what you voted for at the ballot box.

Not that I am condoning the behavior the ex LAPD killer, but I can see how we would snap getting let go while morons like these stay on the force.

It's bad enough you have to worry about a crazed killer running around, now you have to worry about the people that are supposed to protect everybody from killing everybody also.

You all haven't seen anything yet. Just wait until the system crashes from unsustainable government spending and those feeding from the public trough no longer get their "free" government cheese take to the streets. Then you will see a "return investment" of those 450+million rounds of .40cal hollow points the DHS has been stockpiling. Enjoy what you voted for at the ballot box.

This is exactly what is going to happen. When those people feeding at the public pig trough are finally impacted by the economic crash that government spending and entitlements is going to cause, then and only then will change happen. Of course the majority of these leechs will not be able to effect much change since the people that have been paying for this sh*t for way too long will finally be fed up with it.

Of course since the judges and legislators are all sucking at that teat, highly unlike any change will happen soon. When the PERS and other government checks stop, when our schools have 50 kids in a class, when the labor heavy government and their excess benefits finally collapse the system, change or SHTF will finally result.

Not that I am condoning the behavior the ex LAPD killer, but I can see how we would snap getting let go while morons like these stay on the force.

It's bad enough you have to worry about a crazed killer running around, now you have to worry about the people that are supposed to protect everybody from killing everybody also.

For pete's sake, it's their JOB. What they signed up for is sure to have some tough spots, but by and large it's not that difficult or dangerous.

Here are the 2011 Bureau of Labor Statistics numbers:
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cfoi.pdf
That year 149 cops died, out of around 720,000 total, and less than half that number - 67 - died as a result of homicide or non-negligent manslaughter. That's an overall death rate comparable with taxi drivers, and a death-from-homicide rate (9 per 100,000) that's less than half the rate for every person in Chicago or Philadelphia!

The problem is that LAPD has a longstanding reputation for insularity, where they tolerate brutality, lying, and corruption in their ranks. I have no sympathy for Dorner - none - but he didn't "just snap," and he does have a history of a Holden Caulfield-like intolerance for dishonesty.

He saw LAPD from the inside, and in my opinion his gripes are real. That in no way mitigates his homicidal rage, but LAPD will keep attracting this kind of person and his type of response as long as the institution refuses to admit its failings and change.

That wall of silence and denial is typical of any self-policed organization, from Congress to the AMA.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top