JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the good men numbering in the tens of thousands that have come back from wars over the last twenty years is growing and are becoming evermore fed up.

Very true. These hero's and patriots are fed up with the government and system they swore to protect, prostituting the Constitution, and then screwing them and the citizens of this country over. It has to stop someday.

I think the amount of police officers who are irresponsible thugs is an incredible minority. We are just peppered with their stupidity more often in a media driven world.

It's not media, it's personal.

I've been pulled over by sheriffs who tell me to knock it off and don't do that again, I've been pulled over on my door step by cops who are just lonely and wanted to chat, I've been pulled over by idiots when I was driving my daughter's car who thought they might like to meet her, and I've been pulled over by *** hole cops who ticket me for anything they can get away with, then threaten to continue the conversation with their gun stuck in my ear if I don't tell them where I'm hiding a gun in the car.

Sorry but the *** holes win out. I don't trust cops, and avoid them as much as possible. They can be irresponsible control freaks, the job seems to attract the type.

This is one of the most blatant cases of unjustified use of lethal force I have seen in years, maybe ever, and there is nobody out there calling for justice? Where is the protest? Why is this being swept under the rug? This should be a front page story, on CNN, but nobody seems to be willing to call the LAPD out on this. I hate to throw this out there, but what race were those ladies? Does the ACLU only care if the victims are black? Just trying to find a reason for the lack of anything being done or said about this.

People like us are crying out for Justice. All across the country. Just not being reported.

I was a member of a patch-flying V-Twin fraternity some years ago. The credo was that the patch brother is always right. The Cylons function on the same principle. All cops aren't festering ****es, but it seems like they put up with and cover for the ones who are. Isn't it reassuring that they have the same attitudes as a motorcycle gang?

Something to think about;

As law-abiding gun owners, we were both appalled by what happened at Newtown and angered by the fact that so many libs want to lump ALL of us into the "crazy gun nut" category based solely on the actions of one murderous lunatic.

We should at least try not to do the same thing to cops. Yes there are bad cops and stupid cops and corrupt cops, but they are in the minority and when we lump ALL of them into that category we are guilty of the same thing that the anti-gunners are doing to US...guilt by association.

99.9% of American gun owners DIDNT do anything wrong yesterday. 99.9% of the cops didnt do anything wrong either.

As law-abiding gun owners, we were both appalled by what happened at Newtown and angered by the fact that so many libs want to lump ALL of us into the "crazy gun nut" category based solely on the actions of one murderous lunatic.

We should at least try not to do the same thing to cops. Yes there are bad cops and stupid cops and corrupt cops, but they are in the minority and when we lump ALL of them into that category we are guilty of the same thing that the anti-gunners are doing to US...guilt by association.

99.9% of American gun owners DIDNT do anything wrong yesterday. 99.9% of the cops didnt do anything wrong either.

I personally do not believe the bad cops are a minority but more of an even split, i will agree that there are a few good cops out there.

Here's the difference: how many gun-owners applaud or refuse to condemn Adam Lanza or Seung-Hui Cho?

The "good cops" refuse to condemn the bad cops, even when their police union use taxpayer money to keep them on the streets. When a good cop calls out a bad cop, they're demonized:

<broken link removed>

Police Officer Fired For Stopping Other Cops' Beating Of Youth - Video

I'd guess that Chris Dorner's accusations on the malfeasance of the LAPD bureaucracy are largely correct. Of course that does not excuse his latest actions, but LAPD cops have done worse and gotten away with it.

In addition "good cops" willfully enforce absurd and immoral laws. "Just following orders" didn't work for Axis officers, why should today's militarized cops?

they are no better than any other idiot who does not know how to use proper judgement, cop or no cop, they need to be arrested and charged with intent to commit murder and sentenced accordingly. Anyone with 1/2 a brain can see they were intent on killing not arresting, questioning or even thinking,. Not all cops are bad but when one does something like this, they should be prtected by the badge they ares howing their ignorance and incompitence and their true side, arrest for attempted murder, give them a fair trial and sentence them just like you would any other gang banger out doing a revenge shooting on an innocent person

Would have been an interesting case if it had not been in Cali and one of the drivers had been legally armed. Cop or not, if I'm driving along minding my own business and bullets start flying at me I don't give a damn if it's the Pope shooting, I'm going to return fire.

It's not media, it's personal.

I've been pulled over by sheriffs who tell me to knock it off and don't do that again, I've been pulled over on my door step by cops who are just lonely and wanted to chat, I've been pulled over by idiots when I was driving my daughter's car who thought they might like to meet her, and I've been pulled over by *** hole cops who ticket me for anything they can get away with, then threaten to continue the conversation with their gun stuck in my ear if I don't tell them where I'm hiding a gun in the car.

Sorry but the *** holes win out. I don't trust cops, and avoid them as much as possible. They can be irresponsible control freaks, the job seems to attract the type.

Have you been pulled over by lonely cops who gave you a ticket? Just askin'

Sure because only " Law Enforcement should have guns because they are trained " ?

Who trained them, monkeys ?

kp5x.jpg

Would have been an interesting case if it had not been in Cali and one of the drivers had been legally armed. Cop or not, if I'm driving along minding my own business and bullets start flying at me I don't give a damn if it's the Pope shooting, I'm going to return fire.
I'm sure they'll say you shot first.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads