JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Psychopaths don't become psychopaths overnight. In fact, this guy who is now enemy number one was always a psychopath, even while he worked for the LAPD. What does that say about their screening process as well as the other officers currently employed? Well to answer that question, let's look at a certain blue truck driven by a couple of women. A blue truck that now has more holes in it than a block of swiss cheese. Hello LAPD! You have psychopaths carrying badges and assault weapons.

Well, since he burned his truck he could be driving anything! He could be approaching the Oregon border even now! Every cop on the west coast is looking for him. Duck!

See you all in Salem tomorrow!

Well, since he burned his truck he could be driving anything! He could be approaching the Oregon border even now! Every cop on the west coast is looking for him. Duck!

since he could be driving anything I guess they should shoot anything with wheels now just to be safe!. Yet another great example as to why only the military and cops should have "assault weapons" and large capacity mags. Right on Feincunstein, Cali leading by example. Ban all the guns then all you have to fear are the Crooks, Gangs and Cops, Much safer!.

I think I get your drift. If he comes into Salem tomorrow guns blazing they won't be blazing very long.

If the cop killer is going after the guys pulling these sort of stunts I cannot say he is the bad guy in this case...

They were looking for a Black man in a Blue Nissan Titan

They shot 2 women in a Blue Toyota Tacoma and a man in a black honda ridgeline. Good job LAPD you are really making things better down there for yourselves.

Here's a similar story of what happens when the police have fear of something...

officers who heard shots on their radio thought other officers were being shot at...more rush to the scene...in the end, 115 officers involved...13 officers shooting 140 rounds...one officer alone shot 49 rounds...he said he was scared, yet climbed onto the roof of a car to change magazines...turns out that some officers were shooting in the direction of other officers.
Cleveland police chase and shooting portrayed as chaotic scene by Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine (video) | cleveland.com

"... at least 59 cars involved without permission."
Cleveland police chase, shooting a 'systemic failure' by the department, Attorney General Mike DeWine says (video) | cleveland.com

If the Clevestone cops are having a one-sided shootout and LA's finest are shooting at blue trucks this week, what will they be doing when the SHTF?

I believe there are still many good men in LE. Please stand up for whats right. Stand up for justice and mercy. I get tired of hearing about the bad guys, the bad cops. When will you, the good guys, stand up? I know you are out there. But it is just hard to see you. Don't let the bad cops continue to ruin the reputation of LE. We need law and order. I will be totally behind you if you will but stand up for what is right.

Howard

LAPD corruption has a long and robust history. Hollywood has done a few full-length feature movies on the escapades of LA's finest in the 30's and 40's

Don't forget how valiantly the LAPD defended Koreatown in '92 after the King verdicts and mobs took to the street looting / burning / killing...

...oh wait, they didn't. They just sat around and watched the destruction.

Luckily, many Korean Americans armed up and formed citizens' defense groups to protect their businesses and homes.

It's like a jungle in this habitat - BALANCE of CULTURE

jimwsea, I've been following that Cleveland case, to see how the CPD would spin it.
They couldn't keep a lid on it once the State AG took over the investigation.

The two people the Cleveland Clowns killed were unarmed and their car was stopped when the cops opened fire. They posed no threat to any police officer, but that didn't save their lives. The only smear the cops could use was that they had drugs in their systems, as if that were a justification for summary execution (by a circular firing squad, in this case). The only danger that the cops ever faced in this case was from each other!

There was a similar case in NYC some years back, when a black man at his own bachelor's party was confronted by plainclothes officers who may not have identified themselves, according to witnesses. They cut him down in an absolute hail of bullets, and then tried to blame him for his own death. The next day the mayor released the supposedly confidential juvenile record of the dead man, as if the minor offenses he had committed as a teen explained the killing of an unarmed man on the street the day before he was to be married. And of course no cops were fired - or even disciplined, IIRC.

Here is a link to a site where you can listen to a lot of radio communications in CA by county. Find the one with the most listeners and that is where the action is.

My money thinks this dude is on the run to a pre planned and stocked location. Should blow up on him eventually, but he has blown out of the LA area, leaving all black men and aisan women in blue pickups still in danger.

So I get that the PD down there is on edge, and very rightly so as they are being targeted, but that doens't mean they can just start shooting at cars they think might contain their suspect.

They saw a truck resembling the one being driven by the shooter driving slowly without the headlights on. Admitedly, we've been given very few details about what made them start shooting, but it turned out that the passengers were two women.

There was no weapon in the car, that we know of.

It really looks like these guys just decided to shoot first and ask questions later. Where is the outrage? Why is the press not all over this? Even if the shooter was in the car, there was no weapon and no reason to shoot.

This, to me, is a major story and it seems to be an afterthought that nobody is taking seriously. Two innocent women were shot for driving the wrong car. The whole lack of discussion regarding this is driving me crazy.

At this point Dorner is playing the LAPD like a harp. He's got them losing control and acting irrationally. Standard MO for a Terrorist type attack. They've got to get themselves under control before they actually kill some innocents. So far, the only thing that's kept the innocents from being killed is their poor marksmanship!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top