JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At this point Dorner is playing the LAPD like a harp. He's got them losing control and acting irrationally. Standard MO for a Terrorist type attack. They've got to get themselves under control before they actually kill some innocents. So far, the only thing that's kept the innocents from being killed is their poor marksmanship!

They keep shooting innocent civillians & they'll turn this guy into the next john brown

Bullet-Riddled-Truck.png

Oh yes only these trained professionals "need" standard capacity mags (and thankfully the innocents shot are still alive).

Ok, I just have to ask. Why, when the police are looking for a single cop killer, why did they shoot up the driver's side back window and the passenger's back window. I presume the police saw two people in the vehicle, doesn't simple logic tell them that at least one of the people are not the cop killer? Isn't this then attempted murder on the part of the police?

This is one of the most blatant cases of unjustified use of lethal force I have seen in years, maybe ever, and there is nobody out there calling for justice? Where is the protest? Why is this being swept under the rug? This should be a front page story, on CNN, but nobody seems to be willing to call the LAPD out on this. I hate to throw this out there, but what race were those ladies? Does the ACLU only care if the victims are black? Just trying to find a reason for the lack of anything being done or said about this.

Sad part is nothing will happen to those *** clowns, and from what I understand the guy was fired for doing the right thing, if that's the case well I will keep the rest of my comment to my self....

This is one of the most blatant cases of unjustified use of lethal force I have seen in years, maybe ever, and there is nobody out there calling for justice? Where is the protest? Why is this being swept under the rug? This should be a front page story, on CNN, but nobody seems to be willing to call the LAPD out on this. I hate to throw this out there, but what race were those ladies? Does the ACLU only care if the victims are black? Just trying to find a reason for the lack of anything being done or said about this.

It will be rubber-stamped as a justified shooting, because cops are practically immune from persecution for their crimes as long as they believe they are operating "under the color of the law", regardless of how wrong they are from a legal or moral standpoint.

They pretty much have to murder an innocent *and* be subject to intense media coverage to get anything more than a wink and smile.

This is the purest form of absolute bull absolutely. And there is no coverage, no front page headline not even an honorable mention. I am pissed how could someone under an oath do something like this? Maybe I was raised differently but I take those things very seriously regardless of what trouble my peers are in.

Well if your in CA don't drive anything blue pretty soon a Prius will get shot up.

A 78 year old hispanic woman, and her daughter. But hey that's easily mistaken for a 6ft 270lb bald black man driving a different make and model of pickup, in a different color...

Well, since he burned his truck he could be driving anything! He could be approaching the Oregon border even now! Every cop on the west coast is looking for him. Duck!

See you all in Salem tomorrow!

Holy Crap!

I have a grey Titan pickup! Does this mean the OSP is going to shoot the Bubblegum out of it?

Okay it's a red GMC Sierra, but I don't believe they can tell the difference.

At this point Dorner is playing the LAPD like a harp. He's got them losing control and acting irrationally. Standard MO for a Terrorist type attack. They've got to get themselves under control before they actually kill some innocents. So far, the only thing that's kept the innocents from being killed is their poor marksmanship!

Boy are you ever right on the mark with this assessment. The wallet on the sidewalk in San Diego, then the burning truck up at Big Bear -
He's got them running all over, wearing out themselves and their equipment, while he holes up until it's time to light another fire under them.

All he has to do is sit in his dingy little apartment in Watts that he rented for cash a couple months ago, eating Beefaroni and watching TV, and wait until things calm down a bit before he pops off another round, and watch while the entire department goes nuts again.

Meanwhile the media parrots back the arrogant foolishness of the official story:
"...the authorities were wondering whether he had somehow managed to slip the dragnet."
"...they were confident that they had him trapped."
"We searched all night; we did not discover any additional evidence."

"...local residents and visitors alike expressed growing skepticism that Mr. Dorner was in town, if he had ever been here in the first place. Instead, many thought the pickup truck was a diversion."

Chief Charlie Beck: "He knows what he's doing; we trained him." [This one is especially hilarious.]

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/09/us/california-police-officer-manhunt.html?pagewanted=2

Regardless of how this all turns out, it is a sad day for LAPD. They really, really should be looking at themselves in the mirror asking how this came to pass...Of course, they know, but I'm guessing most of them are reasonable men/women, and might feel a bit of remorse about shooting the wrong trucks....and pigs can fly, too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top