JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those cops will never even be held accountable. Very rarely do they ever. The justice system is broken. I know...I know...its the best system in the world. It is still broken in many ways and it isn't going to be fixed anytime soon. If anything they will retire, resign and later get another job in LE at a different department. And I doubt that.

It is a legal system...not a justice system.

sorry for almost killing you.. here's a new truck:
LA Times

Well that's mighty white of them. :s0112:

If these women are not born and raised here, they may be unaware of their constitutional rights and more inclined to cave into the pressure of taking the new truck. Hopefully someone represents them honestly and ensures the FN bozos in blue pay for their crimes, and pay enough to keep these ladies financially comfortable for the rest of their lives.

St00pid cops....

If these women are not born and raised here, they may be unaware of their constitutional rights and more inclined to cave into the pressure of taking the new truck. Hopefully someone represents them honestly and ensures the FN bozos in blue pay for their crimes, and pay enough to keep these ladies financially comfortable for the rest of their lives.

St00pid cops....

I am going out on a limb here, but I imagine they have been contacted by 1 or 1,000 lawyers ion the first 24 hours post shooting. Going to be a huge payout on this one.

Am I the only one who thinks it is odd that the LAPD obviously does not want this guy taken in alive? I think they want him dead because his manifesto has some serious allegations about them in it. I am surprised they haven't started a forest fire where they think he is hiding yet. Crap, I probably just gave them an idea.

St00pid cops....
The story says that even if they take the truck they can still sue.

Am I the only one who thinks it is odd that the LAPD obviously does not want this guy taken in alive? I think they want him dead because his manifesto has some serious allegations about them in it. I am surprised they haven't started a forest fire where they think he is hiding yet. Crap, I probably just gave them an idea.

It's pretty tempting to interpret it that way, yes. Part of it could also be that it's pretty clear that he intends to go out that way anyway, and take as many with him as he can. That's not real conducive to "Show me your hands!". A more likely option is "Bang bang bang!" or in the case of LAPD, "Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang!"

:s0112:

dorner3.jpe

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class