JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, if it's all right with @Koda, I'd be more'n happy to watch a few more. :s0155:

But I would like to know why he and I can't see his vids and everyone else can...

Hey, if it's all right with @Koda, I'd be more'n happy to watch a few more. :s0155:

But I would like to know why he and I can't see his vids and everyone else can...

Yeah thats weird. I had to download something to convert everything from MP4 to mov. This is still a test for me

Im ok with the thread drift, Im enjoying the vids and discussion there. If I feel I need to work out another technical issue I can create a new thread, as I feel there is nothing we can do to play mov files on all browsers. Of course... if anyone comes up with a solution id love to hear.

The brief googling I did tells me its a website issue only allowing mov files and its a browser (user) issue requiring certain codecs to play mov file types on said browser. My guess is one could install a different browser, but no guarantee that browser includes the correct codecs either. If the website allowed other file types (mp4, avi etc. ) then users would have more options to upload a format that works for them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top