JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man, I really wish I could see your vid(s), @Koda.
I enjoy watching these, but I get really tired of over-critiquing my own chit.
Nice of @BDA.45 to post up some of his own. :s0155:

Mine is strictly ameture. Im just an average guy doing his best to be more proficient. Ive take a really good firearm class and just practice what I learned. I have to practice drills on public land cause my range doesn't have an action bay. Not certain if I'm going to get much practice in this year with the covid ammo crunch.

If you slow the vid down after he says tapers and brassers, and you watch me pick up my mag, the rounds are all twisted up in there....
Wow! I see that now on slo-mo replay. Those rounds were really jacked up in there! Wow... o_O

Mine is strictly ameture. Im just an average guy doing his best to be more proficient. Ive take a really good firearm class and just practice what I learned. I have to practice drills on public land cause my range doesn't have an action bay. Not certain if I'm going to get much practice in this year with the covid ammo crunch.
Hey, I certainly wouldn't consider myself a professional! At least, not in this regard.
Up until a year ago, I was a paper-puncher. My first USPSA comp was on St. Paddy's Day 2019, so I've been a cardboard assassin for barely over a year!

Hey, I certainly wouldn't consider myself a professional! At least, not in this regard.
Up until a year ago, I was a paper-puncher. My first USPSA comp was on St. Paddy's Day 2019, so I've been a cardboard assassin for barely over a year!

I guess professional isnt the right word but my take on this is people who compete are way ahead of the average gun owner. IDPA type competitions are designed for a practical application.

I guess professional isnt the right word but my take on this is people who compete are way ahead of the average gun owner. IDPA type competitions are designed for a practical application.
Which is precisely why I decided to get into it.

It worked
I saw you draw, shoot, advance on the target while shooting, a reload, more shots then reholster.
(Just proving I did actually see it:s0155:)
Yup, I uploaded it right I just cant view it on my browser.

this is what I see on my end...

Selection_012.jpg

Here's another one for ya......Its long in the beginning. Kinda boring. All shot from my go pro. About the 1:30 mark I think is where it begins
Geezus! That looks like one helluva intimidating COF. I wish we had a bus set-up like that. I gotta suggest that at my range.

What scoring scheme are you using? I hear a lot of 0s, 1s, and a 4. You don't score by alphas, charlies, and deltas?

Geezus! That looks like one helluva intimidating COF. I wish we had a bus set-up like that. I gotta suggest that at my range.

What scoring scheme are you using? I hear a lot of 0s, 1s, and a 4. You don't score by alphas, charlies, and deltas?
Its IDPA, 0 count.....give me a minute, ill post some alphas and deltas.......and mikes.......

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top