JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
test

20190526 target 001_cropped_WM.jpg

OK, so that Test was a MOV file, and I used the "Upload Media" toggle (like what you would use for images - like JPGs and PNGs) at the bottom of the reply box, NOT the "Insert Video" icon in the top banner.
Then, after it loads up, click the "Insert Video" toggle in the lower box, next to a still of your video. That seems to work for me, as you can see above.

OK, that was a MOV file, and I used the "Upload Media" toggle (like what you would use for images - like JPGs and PNGs) at the bottom of the reply box, NOT the "Insert Video" icon in the top banner. Then, after it loads up, click the "Insert" toggle.

The file type Im uploading is a .mov type. Thats what I tried in the other thread... let me try one more time...

View attachment 20170805_001b.mov

Did you use the Upload Video dialog box? And not the little video camera icon in the top banner?

I see this video, but it's MP4 which is Apple Quicktime format. You need to have the Apple codec if you're on other platforms.

I can play it just fine on my PC but just cant play the uploaded copy in the browser.
Im assuming if you can watch it, then Im at least uploading it correctly. I dont know what I need to get my browser to play it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews