JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its actually cheaper than you think dude......IF you dont go into the woods and waste ammo for giggle time.....

I actually havent been shooting much and since the covid ammo crunch not certain I will much at all this year. Just curious, how much ammo do you burn in a days competition?

I actually havent been shooting much and since the covid ammo crunch not certain I will much at all this year. Just curious, how much ammo do you burn in a days competition?

A hundred rounds or so....depending on how much you suck HAHAHA

All joking aside, its not that bad dude, just ADDICTIVE!!!! Its like crack, if you've ever smoked it.....;)

For a USPSA shoot, figure on 5 or 6 stages, with about 12-16 targets per stage. You have to score a minimum of 2 hits on each target.
So, a shoot would run between 120 rds on the very low side to 190 rds on the very high side. I typically expend about 150-160 rds/comp.

Last Edited:
For a USPSA shoot, figure on 5 or 6 stages, with about 12-16 targets per stage. You have to score a minimum of 2 hits on each target.
So, a shoot would run between 120 rds on the very low side to 190 rds on the very high side. I typically expend about 150-160 rds/comp.

But its worth it....isn't it?!?

Broke the perf! Nice!
What did you score on that? I didn't follow the score call-outs all the way through, but with that time, your HF had to be close to 4.0!

I did break the perf so I did get the score. Overall, I sucked the matches butthole.......to make a long story short.......at least to my standards

IDK, man... that shootin' looked pretty strong to me. And I heard a lot of "Alpha!!!" from the scorekeep, and no no-shoots. I heard that correction at the perfed target. You had to have busted 4.0 on that run. I still haven't reached that level...

Last Edited:
Keep 'em comin', man! Love to watch this kinda stuff. Gives me ideas for our own COF.
I've only got the ones I already posted. Haven't done all that much filming.

Broke the perf! Nice!
What did you score on that? I didn't follow the score call-outs all the way through, but with that time, your HF had to be close to 4.0!
I went back and clicked through your scores and time.
Near as I could tell from the audio, and assuming you shot that in Minor power factor, you must've gotten very close to a 3.0 HF. If you deduct the No-Shoot and award yourself even just a Delta, then you easily broke 3.0.
That's some mighty fine shootin' under pressure. :s0155: Thirty-four+ seconds is a long stage.
I'm sorta plateaued at the 3.0HF range. A little above some days, a little below on others...

Nice shootin'...
On this one, did you use the first mag to put one in the pipe, then extract that mag and insert a totally full one?
That's what it looked like when I added in the movements of your shadow.

Yeah I did, I was getting ready for regionals in Cali. Had to get used to the whole 10rd mag deal. @AshWilliams, is this Ashley? TCGC? If so, you know who this is?!?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top