JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, if it's all right with @Koda, I'd be more'n happy to watch a few more. :s0155:

But I would like to know why he and I can't see his vids and everyone else can...

Hey, if it's all right with @Koda, I'd be more'n happy to watch a few more. :s0155:

But I would like to know why he and I can't see his vids and everyone else can...

Yeah thats weird. I had to download something to convert everything from MP4 to mov. This is still a test for me

Im ok with the thread drift, Im enjoying the vids and discussion there. If I feel I need to work out another technical issue I can create a new thread, as I feel there is nothing we can do to play mov files on all browsers. Of course... if anyone comes up with a solution id love to hear.

The brief googling I did tells me its a website issue only allowing mov files and its a browser (user) issue requiring certain codecs to play mov file types on said browser. My guess is one could install a different browser, but no guarantee that browser includes the correct codecs either. If the website allowed other file types (mp4, avi etc. ) then users would have more options to upload a format that works for them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top