JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Colt and Kel Tec are apples and oranges. One has pedigree and proven reliability, one uses crap materials and poor QC to market inventive designs that never work as advertised.
Absolute statements are rarely accurate.

Let's imagine you don't own a gun and are in a hostile area but have the opportunity to have use of a Kel Tec Sub 2000 instead of the no-gun you would otherwise have. The Kel tec starts to be a lot more appealing regardless of your personal opinions.

Absolute statements are rarely accurate.

Let's imagine you don't own a gun and are in a hostile area but have the opportunity to have use of a Kel Tec Sub 2000 instead of the no-gun you would otherwise have. The Kel tec starts to be a lot more appealing regardless of your personal opinions.
Given the choice between a Kel Tec and a large branch, I'd choose the branch. ;)

The post made it sound as if Kel Tec was only being bashed because it's "not a preference." It's being bashed because given a choice, most would agree that a battle proven weapon would be better than a niche toy with so-so reliability, inferior polymers, etc.

But, as I said, if I had a choice I'd choose the branch. If the branch failed I'd throw the Kel Tec.

Sad part is we are rooting for/supporting a country whose government is totalitarian at heart. Yep, the libs/dems love Zelenskyy because they would love to have his type of governing here in the states...

And this this coming from a guy who was married to a Ukrainian for many years...

Sad part is we are rooting for/supporting a country whose government is totalitarian at heart. Yep, the libs/dems love Zelenskyy because they would love to have his type of governing here in the states...

And this this coming from a guy who was married to a Ukrainian for many years...

And here I thought this was a fairly partisan response to an unjust occupation of a country by a (real) totalitarian dictator. Those heckin libz. I don't listen to Tucker anymore, he got the jab for the fake pandemic.

Given the choice between a Kel Tec and a large branch, I'd choose the branch. ;)

The post made it sound as if Kel Tec was only being bashed because it's "not a preference." It's being bashed because given a choice, most would agree that a battle proven weapon would be better than a niche toy with so-so reliability, inferior polymers, etc.

But, as I said, if I had a choice I'd choose the branch. If the branch failed I'd throw the Kel Tec.
"Given a choice" - that's presumptuous that people elsewhere in a war torn country have any choice. If they do, great, but I'm not making that assumption.

Keltec is donating stock already over there from an order that didn't work out right. 9mm sub 2K (I would like to assume) glock mags go bang reliably enough so much that someone who has a stick vs a keltec sub 2k would soon no longer have their stick and the sub 2k holder would have both… :)

In all seriousness, good for them. They could very well be quite handy in the hands of the right person in the right circumstances. I just like to make fun....because they really do suck.

And here I thought this was a fairly partisan response to an unjust occupation of a country by a (real) totalitarian dictator. Those heckin libz. I don't listen to Tucker anymore, he got the jab for the fake pandemic.
IMHO Tucker is possibly the only corporate media personality that scratches the truth on occasion. He leans closer to being a populist.

IMHO Tucker is possibly the only corporate media personality that scratches the truth on occasion. He leans closer to being a populist.
He's also the only one, AFAIK who's boses have argued (successfully!) in court that The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

Yeah, they actually won a case by convincing the judge that anyone that watches his show should just naturally understand that you can't actually believe that he is even trying to tell the truth :s0112:

He's also the only one, AFAIK who's boses have argued (successfully!) in court that The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

Yeah, they actually won a case by convincing the judge that anyone that watches his show should just naturally understand that you can't actually believe that he is even trying to tell the truth :s0112:
His show is an opinion segment . Which is still gets closer to the truth than media sites that report "facts" IMO. It's interesting that he was targeted instead of the Maddows and Don Lemons of the left side of the media.

His show is an opinion segment . Which is still gets closer to the truth than media sites that report "facts" IMO. It's interesting that he was targeted instead of the Maddows and Don Lemons of the left side of the media.
Right? So weird that they targeted the Schrodinger Idiot who's boses admit he lies and has, among other stupid things, openly admitted he's rooting for Russia

And that's what SUCKS about Kel Tec, you have to buy $300+ worth of aftermarket parts to make it work right.
Really? I have to wonder why I do not win the lotto every week. Since I have had several of KT's offerings and still have a few. All just work as advertised. I must have gotten the only working ones they sent out. That would also explain why they sell faster than they can make them, because people love to spend money of stuff that does not work. :s0140:

LOL, love it when people who do not listen to some show then claim to quote what the show says, that they do not listen to. So they make up stuff and then say the person they are making stuff up about lies? :s0140:

LOL, love it when people who do not listen to some show then claim to quote what the show says, that they do not listen to. So they make up stuff and then say the person they are making stuff up about lies? :s0140:
You know what you are really going love? When you find out it was the lawyers for Fox news that said that in court. So here's a question, do you think that the lawyers for Fox news listen to his show and knew that they were telling the truth, or do you think that the Fox news listen to his show and decided that their only option was lying in court?

:s0093:

It is not that I love Tucker, I just want to make clear that if we support the resistance against the aggressor (Russia) then we support the "people" not an otherwise totalitarian government that rules over them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top