JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of course. But on the other hand, you can't take it for granted that a "sub par" weapon will work properly.

That said, I'd take one if that was my only option.
I would not be willing to take the chance of the rifle not working...If my enemy has a rifle , he is a threat.
Assume otherwise at your own risk.
Andy

Last Edited:
Doesn't matter what the reason was to why they sent them… it's a good gesture… people will always talk trash abou different firearms and whether they are good… will work… blah blah blah… so I'm going to throw some facts out there.

Italy vs Ethiopia
Guerilla Warfare whipped the Italian military

Everyone knows about Newtown but forgets about this

EB5CBA96-5D55-4ED2-87DF-811A7A1195C7.jpeg
Yep a freaking knife!

Problem is that one: relying on the gear.
Two: conventional mindset
Three: slug out mentality
Four: superiority complex
Five: can't beat (fill in the blank)

But what do I know?

Seems there's not much love for these Kel-Tecs.

I have a fair amount of experience with them. In every case, they've operated perfectly and shot well.

Whatever the reason, and assuming there's any truth at all to it, I applaud these Kel-Tec's as a clandestine resistance weapon. It sure beats throwing bricks.

A gun better then no gun. Liberator was a good mention but have you ever seen a mosin-nagant keltec is leaps and bounds beyond 😂
01C82AF3-B3CC-4F79-85CF-79DA1B78CEEF.jpeg
I thought this quote I circled was perfect, kinda goes into what I want to say to every anti gun twat (including the current president) when they start spewing that tired drivel "not like you'll stand a fighting chance agains .gov tanks helicopters blah blah blah…yes, you do stand a fighting chance as long as you're armed and have the will to fight.

Sub 2000 or FP-45 Liberator???????????
Let's hope the S2Ks get physically HANDED to people, with at least some basic instruction.

The 'airdrops' of the of the 'Liberator'' pistol were considerably less than the million or so of them made with an estimated half of them of them simply being shipped to various countries such as China and the UK. Something like 450,000 remained in storage and were destroyed - or simply dumped in the ocean after WW2.

I should not have to mention it, but the purpose of the Liberator was to kill a Nazi and take his weapon.
This was assuming the gun would even be loaded and used correctly by who had it, or even function safely - which was one of the concerns as well, and both of which may have been part of the deterrents to any widespread 'airdrops' of them.

The instructions provided were wordless, somewhat crude and may not have been understood by all who had the gun in hand.

FP-45_operating_instructions.jpg

Last Edited:
Seems there's not much love for these Kel-Tecs.

I have a fair amount of experience with them. In every case, they've operated perfectly and shot well.

Whatever the reason, and assuming there's any truth at all to it, I applaud these Kel-Tec's as a clandestine resistance weapon. It sure beats throwing bricks.
The guns have LONG been the red headed step child. I got my first one before I got to playing on the net. The first one I bought I had seen them for years and "assumed" they were on par with Jennings or such. Sales guy, who I trusted to know better, talked me into trying first one. I still have that one. By the time the net came to me I was surprised to learn the stuff they made did not work.:confused:
I must have really great luck of the draw. Have had 4 of their pistols, and two S2K's. Still have 2 of the pistols, and 1 S2K. The pistols all worked from round 1. Ones I traded off were still great when traded. The S2K's came to me rough as a corn cob and needed break in. After that they digested untold ammo and amazingly just work. Only problem I ever have had was trying mags not made by Glock, and some bad ammo that I will no longer buy. If I ever manage to wear out the S2K I still have and use I will be buying a Gen II of the same rifle.

Sub 2K's aren't bad. They'll ping a steel plate at 50-100 yards easily enough and the steps to operate them are not much different from an AK after they are unfolded.

Sub 2K's aren't bad. They'll ping a steel plate at 50-100 yards easily enough and the steps to operate them are not much different from an AK after they are unfolded.
If I felt comfortable handing some citizen an AK I would have zero problem handing them an S2K. I did find it humorous that some seemed to feel there was no problem handing out AK's but that handing out S2K's would be a problem? I would have to guess this would have to be someone who never actually got to see or handle one if they think they are "complicated" . Especially since I have to guess the AK variants I was seeing being passed out to citizens there had a 3 position safety on them, not 2 like the most of what I see here in the US.

If I felt comfortable handing some citizen an AK I would have zero problem handing them an S2K. I did find it humorous that some seemed to feel there was no problem handing out AK's but that handing out S2K's would be a problem? I would have to guess this would have to be someone who never actually got to see or handle one if they think they are "complicated" . Especially since I have to guess the AK variants I was seeing being passed out to citizens there had a 3 position safety on them, not 2 like the most of what I see here in the US.
I think brand elitism has been evident in this thread quit clearly. If Colt or another brand donated a bunch of 6920's, people would be blowing their load over that.

Keltec "meh, not my preferred brand so it's crap."

Pretty sure 100% of the people trained in firearms already have guns over there supplied by Ukraine. Sub 2K's would be perfect for civilians on the move who still want to be able to shoot Russians or even other Ukrainians trying to take advantage of them. Sub 2K's are ridiculously light, take up little space and are not unreliable, a blow back action is as simple as it gets in semi auto. Not my first choice for fighting, but beats the hell out of just a pistol or nothing.

A 7 year old family member was using the Sub 2K and doing fine with the recoil without issue. I don't believe he could have adequately used a 7.62x39 AK as effectively. If nothing else because of the weight.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top