JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's the First Rule of Gunfighting? Have a gun!

Since something like 95% of all rounds fired miss anyway, the Kel-Tecs will at least make noise and cause the enemy to duck.
Better than a beer bottle.

You only need a few good shots into a Russian's head to trade up for his AK. Then you give your KT to your buddy so HE can get HIS AK.

Right now Russkie logistics are at their limit going by how they fire all their ammo in waves then have to stop until more supply trucks arrive... the logical play for the Ukies is to focus on interdicting and either destroying or jacking those trucks at every opportunity.

If they could rig an animatronic "driver" to fool Ivan's sentries, I'd suggest grabbing a few ammo trucks and turning them into VBIED's.

I think brand elitism has been evident in this thread quit clearly. If Colt or another brand donated a bunch of 6920's, people would be blowing their load over that.

Keltec "meh, not my preferred brand so it's crap."

Pretty sure 100% of the people trained in firearms already have guns over there supplied by Ukraine. Sub 2K's would be perfect for civilians on the move who still want to be able to shoot Russians or even other Ukrainians trying to take advantage of them. Sub 2K's are ridiculously light, take up little space and are not unreliable, a blow back action is as simple as it gets in semi auto. Not my first choice for fighting, but beats the hell out of just a pistol or nothing.

A 7 year old family member was using the Sub 2K and doing fine with the recoil without issue. I don't believe he could have adequately used a 7.62x39 AK as effectively. If nothing else because of the weight.
Colt and Kel Tec are apples and oranges. One has pedigree and proven reliability, one uses crap materials and poor QC to market inventive designs that never work as advertised.

I own several Kel Tec firearms If you have a Kel Tec gun you NEED TO LOOK AT lT M, CARBO !! They make GREAT after market up grade parts for Kel Tec and a bunch of other brands
And that's what SUCKS about Kel Tec, you have to buy $300+ worth of aftermarket parts to make it work right.

And that's what SUCKS about Kel Tec, you have to buy $300+ worth of aftermarket parts to make it work right.
Mine worked fine out of the box - and didn't need anything to make it 'work right' - but it was eventually going to need something to replace some of the 'external' parts when they started breaking/wearing out etc.

Let's be honest. Guns are like anything (cars, etc.), beyond their utility they're a function of social status. People dump 3K into custom 1911's and they get quality craftsmanship, but they also aren't going to be tinkering with it themselves. On the opposite end in the world of Lorcin, Kel-Tec, and Hi-Point you may be announcing your membership in The Poors, but you're counting on blue-collar functional to be just enough for what you need when you need it without breaking your bank. And anywhere along the sliding scale of Ferrari to Yugo, you've got sensible middle-class to varying degrees.

To summarize, we're creatures of habit and stratus.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top