JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Friends,
I've never done anything like this before so I am not sure where to start. My friend Bohdan is a Sergeant for the Ukraine National Police in Lviv. Luckily his town, in Western Ukraine, has not been destroyed by the war yet. He is heading to the front in a few weeks for a month-long rotation. He requested any gear I could spare though as they are running short on supplies. They have received a lot of aid but in war things get messed up quickly. This will be my second shipment to him and it's literally all I have plus some gear I bought. If you have any of the following they would be appreciated:

• 5.56 MOLLE Pouch (their 5.45 magazines fit in them perfectly)
  • Pistol MOLLE or belt mag pouch for Glock or Beretta (some carry the Fort-14 which he tells me the magazines fit best in a Beretta 92 mag holder)
  • Tourniquets, blood clotting sponges, or other medical supplies
  • Multi-tools
  • Other MOLLE Pouches
  • Plate Carriers
  • Anything else useful

Due to shipping costs, I can't send anything too heavy and due to import laws, I cannot send any fixed blades. If you want to donate anything PM me and we can set up a time to meet. I'm sending this package today but I am sure I'll be sending another one soon.

Please don't make this post political. I don't care if you love Putin. I'm just trying to help a friend in need out.

IMG_7231.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads