JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bloomberg does not suck.
Vacuum cleaners suck, tornadoes suck, carburetors suck,
toilet plungers su.......well, not really sure what they do.
Bloomberg is just a good old fashioned idiot.
I will second that he's an idiot but I'm pretty sure he sucks too.

He sucks the life out of an interview, a speech, a personality, a News org, but more importantly, out of a city... Imagine what he will do to America!!!

So what dumbberg is saying and what he would be saying had the Texas shooter not been killed is see see we need to have more gun control Liberals like him are doom and gloom never anything positive about the outcome always negative , Blame blame blame and he in this statement is a complete pile of SH!T how in the EFF could anyone in their right mind actually vote for this complete pile of SH!T

Best part

"do you want a sip of my soda?"

:s0113:
When we start thinking that a bunch of LEOs are going to defend attacks on our rights, resist orders to confiscate our firearms, etc we have to keep in mind that there are probably a lot of Officer Stocktons out there who will be chomping at the bit to get their "job" done.

When we start thinking that a bunch of LEOs are going to defend attacks on our rights, resist orders to confiscate our firearms, etc we have to keep in mind that there are probably a lot of Officer Stocktons out there who will be chomping at the bit to get their "job" done.

The current strategy of slowly making us all criminals, or mentally unstable for arguing with PC culture is pure genious in that regard.

Cops are never gonna get the order to go round up guns from everyone. Of course they won't comply.

They will continue to serve red flags and take guns from "terrorists"

Last Edited:
The current strategy of slowly making us all criminals, or mentally unstable for arguing with PC culture is oure genious in that regard.

Cops are never gonna get the order to go round up guns from everyone. Of course they won't comply.

They will continue to serve red flags and take guns from "terrorists"
It will go beyond red flag confiscations one day. And speaking of terrorist. That will be broadly used against us one day as well: The Oregon occupiers are simply domestic terrorists

He is no different than most anti gunners. I saw a debate a few years ago about improving school security and the pro 2A guy asked the anti schoolmarm if she would be glad if an armed security personnel was able to save her child if he was present. Her answer was.
NOT IF IT MEANT THERE WHERE GUNS AROUND CHILDREN.
she would rather her child die by a gun thn be save by one. Back then, I was a bit taken aback, not really shocked but still believed a woman would put her children above her ideology.
Bloomerturd is no different.

This guy proves beyond any doubt that political offices are for sale to the highest bidder, the dims pathetic slight win over the house in 2018 (and therefore this impeachment BS) is a direct result of Bloomberg slinging cash and he's doing again in the 2020 race.

Bloomberg does not suck.
Vacuum cleaners suck, tornadoes suck, carburetors suck,
toilet plungers su.......well, not really sure what they do.
Bloomberg is just a good old fashioned idiot.
Plungers push.
Vacuums, carburetors, and plungers are all useful items... Bloomberg is not.

A book I once started opened on a highway rest area surrounded by cops. A maintenance man had been called out due to a clogged toilet and to his horror had "plunged up" a handgun.
A pistol.
Down in the toilet.
He plunged it up.

There was so much stupid in those first couple of paragraphs that I stopped reading and returned it to the library.

That was by a real author, not a 7th grader.

Last Edited:
This guy proves beyond any doubt that political offices are for sale to the highest bidder, the dims pathetic slight win over the house in 2018 (and therefore this impeachment BS) is a direct result of Bloomberg slinging cash and he's doing again in the 2020 race.
And his commercials are boasting about his influence in the 2018 election. Anyone else see the potential issues with this to the republic????

And his commercials are boasting about his influence in the 2018 election. Anyone else see the potential issues with this to the republic????
Unfortunately, I don't see it making a difference. The people are too busy to care. We can try to stop people like him affecting elections but the controls the left have on education are what allows people to sway public opinion so easily and so drastically.
I talk with people daily and their overall grasp of civics, history, philosophy or even just plain old arithmetic is horrendous. Even highly educated people with masters and phds can't properly explain the difference between a right and a privilege nor where they come from. Most of them only either give me their opinion or they try to repeat what they read or heard somewhere.
If I had a dollar for every time I had to explain to someone (of all political stripes) the importance of the electoral college and why It is a requirement for personal liberty, I could probably have nice lunch paid for by peoples ignorance.
When somebody's head is empty, you can fill it with anything.

Unfortunately, I don't see it making a difference. The people are too busy to care. We can try to stop people like him affecting elections but the controls the left have on education are what allows people to sway public opinion so easily and so drastically.
I talk with people daily and their overall grasp of civics, history, philosophy or even just plain old arithmetic is horrendous. Even highly educated people with masters and phds can't properly explain the difference between a right and a privilege nor where they come from. Most of them only either give me their opinion or they try to repeat what they read or heard somewhere.
If I had a dollar for every time I had to explain to someone (of all political stripes) the importance of the electoral college and why It is a requirement for personal liberty, I could probably have nice lunch paid for by peoples ignorance.
When somebody's head is empty, you can fill it with anything.
The issue then is how we fix gerrymandering and malapportionment of districts. While it is important to give credence to minority populations, the electoral college has been used abusively and will likely be abused in the future.
However, I am by no means a mobocrat! :s0114:

Just so people know WHY Bloomberg is doing all this:

New York Times, 2014. Bloomberg Plans a $50 Million Challenge to the N.R.A.

"Mr. Bloomberg was introspective as he spoke, and seemed both restless and wistful. When he sat down for the interview, it was a few days before his 50th college reunion. His mortality has started dawning on him, at 72. And he admitted he was a bit taken aback by how many of his former classmates had been appearing in the "in memoriam" pages of his school newsletter.

But if he senses that he may not have as much time left as he would like, he has little doubt about what would await him at a Judgment Day. Pointing to his work on gun safety, obesity and smoking cessation, he said with a grin: "I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I'm not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It's not even close."

Source if anyone needs to prove it to anyone else.

The issue then is how we fix gerrymandering and malapportionment of districts. While it is important to give credence to minority populations, the electoral college has been used abusively and will likely be abused in the future.
However, I am by no means a mobocrat! :s0114:
We're talking about a federalist republic. Not individual states/districts
Besides, The Democrat party saw fit to convince the American people that state representation to the federal government wasn't necessary. Thus amended the constitution, allowing for the popular vote of senators. (1912)
The system has been bastardized was never meant to be set up this way and the people that are most responsible are the first people to claim outrage and snatch at authority to fix the "broken system".
The type of person hasn't changed in the last 108 years, only which groups they use as victims and villains.

Just so people know WHY Bloomberg is doing all this:

New York Times, 2014. Bloomberg Plans a $50 Million Challenge to the N.R.A.

"Mr. Bloomberg was introspective as he spoke, and seemed both restless and wistful. When he sat down for the interview, it was a few days before his 50th college reunion. His mortality has started dawning on him, at 72. And he admitted he was a bit taken aback by how many of his former classmates had been appearing in the "in memoriam" pages of his school newsletter.

But if he senses that he may not have as much time left as he would like, he has little doubt about what would await him at a Judgment Day. Pointing to his work on gun safety, obesity and smoking cessation, he said with a grin: "I am telling you if there is a God, when I get to heaven I'm not stopping to be interviewed. I am heading straight in. I have earned my place in heaven. It's not even close."

Source if anyone needs to prove it to anyone else.
That's a helluva an assumption of getting to heaven, I'm confused because I thought he was Jewish... Regardless, me thinks he done much more damage to New York City and America than he's done good... So there is that little stumbling block...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top