JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the aforementioned article, and I quote Bloomberg-

"I wasn't there. I don't know the facts -- that somebody in the congregation had their own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people," Bloomberg told a crowd on Dec. 30 during a campaign event in Alabama. "But it's the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot. You just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place."

The man should be checked for mental illness, the Police aren't God, they're simply not omnipresent...

:s0054:

From the aforementioned article, and I quote Bloomberg-

"I wasn't there. I don't know the facts -- that somebody in the congregation had their own gun and killed the person who murdered two other people," Bloomberg told a crowd on Dec. 30 during a campaign event in Alabama. "But it's the job of law enforcement to have guns and to decide when to shoot. You just do not want the average citizen carrying a gun in a crowded place."

The man should be checked for mental illness, the Police aren't God, they're simply not omnipresent...

:s0054:
I'll bet the church congregation has a different view? Let's hope this guy doesn't become president.

You know, he probably thinks that everybody has armed bodyguards ready to pounce on any threat to them.
Just like he has
"What? You mean you don't have a ten man armed security team watching over you 24/7?
I don't know how you little people survive..."
Elitist arrogance at it's finest'

You know, he probably thinks that everybody has armed bodyguards ready to pounce on any threat to them.
Just like he has
"What? You mean you don't have a ten man armed security team watching over you 24/7?
I don't know how you little people survive..."
Elitist arrogance at it's finest'
I agree 100%

So, Micheal Bloomberg, if you think only police should have guns, why don't you give up your armed security detail???????
It will never happen even though he is much less likely to be victimized then a regular Jane or Joe walking down the street at night. The Elites don't get it, or do they?

this guy(bloomberg) sucks Donkey Dongs...

Fixed it.

I'll bet the church congregation has a different view? Let's hope this guy doesn't become president.

If he does, we won't be having any more 64oz sodas!!! :eek::eek::eek: And other important things like that... :rolleyes:

How many bystanders were shot by NYPD with their 95 pound Glock triggers while he was mayor? In crowded NYC?

They wait for them to stand in a doorway, then shoot 48.75 bullets into the perp, who doesn't even have the decency to fall down!!!

What would the likes of Michael Bloomberg know about "Average Citizens"? Has he ever known one? You know, the kind that work, like him, but have to live on a budget? Wait for payday to get the car serviced/repaired. Scrimp to put into the kids college fund? Nah, don't think so. He knows average citizens like I know astronauts.

Last Edited:
I didn't watch the video (yet), but from reading what she said, she seems much more dangerous to us than that d*****s is. The snake in the grass so to speak.

She's right...he's not helping (them).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top