JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I typed what I was really thinking about this.....I'd have to report and probably ban myself...:D
Andy
I'm right there with you brother, I had to edit my post several times before it was fit to post! Otherwise, I would be waiting on the deck for the black suburbans to come and take me away for speaking out against the crown! And I'm in OryGun! :eek::eek::eek:

Hey let's all go!!
F875DBC7-C0B0-4772-A443-829F45EE2206.jpeg

And who exactly is supposed to give me COVID out here???

I've got lots of words and none of them nice...I deeply enjoy fishing and the food it can bring to the table. Heck my usual target species aren't even "sport fish" WTF!!!!!!

B5B7B7CC-770A-43C7-B5B4-B358AA47AEFB.jpeg

What ever. My opinion is those that really, actually, physically want to stay home and shelter in place have nothing worry about. I'll just ignore my lying eyes.

First gun stores, now this!

Well I am glad I didn't pay these goons for a license this year. :mad: this is freaking ridiculous. The officers can't just ask there stupid questions from 6' away?

We are truly in clown world. honk Honk. :confused:

What the government takes away it never returns. Our political masters stopped governing pursuant to the best interests of those they subjugated long ago. This is a raw expansion of power. This is so ugly it turns my stomach. I am too old for this sh**. I feel sorta like a traitor. I gave up trying to live under the triad of Fascist Governors about two years ago and moved to MT. I spend time here visiting my wife who will join me full time in July. When she married me she knew I hunt and fish.... first. When the Dems try to take it away from me in MT .... we will see how that goes.....considering I usually walk through the willows to get to the Jeff. Not too many wardens down there on the ranch.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads