Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Just started fly fishing

Ura-Ki

Reactions
Most times i land my first of the day, then if i get hit again, I pass off the rod and let the next person land it and tag it! That way every one gets a chance and I can keep fishing! Lol
Besides, its fun to watch others catch fish!

Im hoping to take the boat out tbis season and go play around Ilwaco, always had reallt good fishing out there and lots of fun!
Might take her out to Tillimook bay and do some Halibut too!

Caveman Jim

Reactions
Most times i land my first of the day, then if i get hit again, I pass off the rod and let the next person land it and tag it! That way every one gets a chance and I can keep fishing! Lol
Besides, its fun to watch others catch fish!

Im hoping to take the boat out tbis season and go play around Ilwaco, always had reallt good fishing out there and lots of fun!
Might take her out to Tillimook bay and do some Halibut too!
I do the same. Moving to my new thread...

OP
Baseacegoku

Baseacegoku

Reactions
The Caveman Speaks the truth! LOL
I will have to retrain myself. Because Tim Rajeff gave me my very first instruction he didn't meantion that. He told me to treat the rod like a paint brush and flick the line like you were flicking paint off of a brush.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online