JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the stupidity continues,best we can hope is we remember these wonderful decisions when elections come up next.I am sure Oregon will follow suit cause our Gov. is cut from the same cloth as Wa. and Cali.

Any chance of a one-upman-ship contest on which left coast state has the stupidest commie governor?

Looking at fishing limits, you are probably better of trapping neighborhood cats. They will probably provide more protein than the few fish you capture.

I just read on FB Elkhorn Media page, that our lovely Great Goddess in Salem has gotten the powers that be to close the Oregon side of the Columbia.

The report from ODFW says that the Columbia is closed for salmon and steelhead fishing but still open for other species. Guess that is to keep people away from crowded boat launches and other popular areas.

I'm heading to the John Day this weekend.

Heck, the state has mismanaged our fisheries so badly, there's no fish to fish for anyway. If there are, they close the rivers. I haven't bought a fishing license in two years, now going on three.

I tried to call gubner dumb-a$$ this morning. Guess what, he won't take my call. And, my other 3 gubment representatives are closed for for the virus. Trump was right when he called that guy a snake on tv.
How am I, my lab and 3 dozen crawlers gonna spread a virus in the middle of the Columbia River?

Heck, the state has mismanaged our fisheries so badly, there's no fish to fish for anyway. If there are, they close the rivers. I haven't bought a fishing license in two years, now going on three.

I'm not sure about the numbers, but I don't buy because I can't afford it. Still short of getting any kind of senior discount. Then they tack on the steelhead/salmon tag, then they tack on the Columbia river fee. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would suspect that only applies to the bank; if not as written, certainly as it pertains to enforcement.

The dividing line between the two states meanders.

Personally I think thought it was because they don't want to be making contact for creel checks, etc. But one member says the bank is open. IDK

I tried to call gubner dumb-a$$ this morning. Guess what, he won't take my call. And, my other 3 gubment representatives are closed for for the virus. Trump was right when he called that guy a snake on tv.
How am I, my lab and 3 dozen crawlers gonna spread a virus in the middle of the Columbia River?

Somebody gotta do harvest checks, they spread the virus.

Y'all should just go and be hobos, they're still running around doing whatever they want, crapping and pi$$ing anywhere it strikes them.

:rolleyes:
You musta been in Eugene lately.
Oh, and those aren't hobos, that's our mayor and city council that's poopin' and peein' everywhere.
Setting an example .:mad:

I'll just leave this here.

OLYMPIA – The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) today announced its decision to temporarily close recreational fishing and shellfishing statewide in the wake of Washington Gov. Jay Inslee's order directing Washingtonians to stay home and stay healthy to limit the spread of coronavirus/COVID-19.

The closures will begin at midnight Wednesday, March 25 and last until at least 5 p.m. on April 8, 2020. WDFW will re-evaluate on April 6 whether the closure may need to be extended.

"This is not a decision we take lightly, but it's the right thing to do for the health and well-being of Washington's families," said WDFW Director Kelly Susewind. "Monday's extraordinary order for the residents of our state to stay home requires all of us to work together to ensure these measures have the intended effect."

Fishery managers have reported that some anglers have been seen crowding banks as concerns over coronavirus have continued.

"We've seen an uptick in outdoor recreation at some locations in recent weeks as people have looked for ways to get outside," said WDFW Fish Program Director Kelly Cunningham. "We've had reports of crowded boat ramps and busy fishing on some rivers, which runs counter to the governor's direction to stay home and practice social distancing."

In addition, many salmon and steelhead fisheries require regular monitoring under the Endangered Species Act (ESA), which includes conducting angler interviews at access sites surrounding the state's marine waters. The on-site, face-to-face nature of angler interviews puts people at potential risk of transmitting the coronavirus. Without such monitoring, these recreational fisheries must close to ensure ESA protections.

WDFW and other state agencies previously closed all of their water access sites, including boat launches, and other public lands where people may gather. Local and tribal governments are taking similar actions across Washington.

WDFW Enforcement officers remain on duty and will be enforcing these new closures.

The lowland lakes opening day for trout remains scheduled for April 25, but will be evaluated depending on whether the governor's "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" order might be further extended.

For the latest updates on WDFW's coronavirus response, please visit WDFW COVID-19/Coronavirus response and updates | Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife.

THIS country has gone crazy!

The inmates on both sides are running the asylum.

Old Lady Cate

If I typed what I was really thinking about this.....I'd have to report and probably ban myself...:D
Andy

You would not want to hear what my MT husband and I have been saying here but I am pretty sure it is VERY CLOSE to what you are thinking and have said to your family INSIDE of your own home or out in the woods.

Cate

Y'all should just go and be hobos, they're still running around doing whatever they want, crapping and pi$$ing anywhere it strikes them.

Da-n straight! YOU hit a home run.

THIS is true. Unfortunately true and it is going on in ALL states.

Normal, honest, hardworking, retired TAX PAYING CITIZENS have LESS RIGHTS than the bums, transients, life long leeches on society, etc. than ordinary citizens.

The HOMELESS because they CHOOSE TO BE THAT WAY in MANY CASES in this town were on the news again. They were complaining about the LACK OF CABLE TV, free computers AND free WIFI service even if they have their OWN FANCY TELEPHONES AND COMPUTERS at one of the biggest shelters in the state of Montana. They had those things cut back due to SOCIAL DISTANCING. Then some .gov person complained that the bums were NOT far enough apart and our MT NEWS SHOWED WA STATE OFFICIALS AND SJW PEOPLE FROM SPOKANE NOT JUST FROM SEATTLE TOO!

The bum, eerrr, man complained because he had a LACK OF THOSE THINGS and there was nothing to do other than to just GO DOWN TO THE RIVER. Bla and bla. One of many rivers here.

The MAIN county library is CLOSED and it has been closed and 'they' kind of ruined that in MANY WAYS but another NEW LIBRARY is being built too.

Meanwhile... 2 if not 4 of the local OTA - FREE boob tube stations did NOT discuss the latest rape of a man by another man at the POV nor did they discuss some more stabbings at and around the POV. The BIGGEST shelter in Montana and one of many smaller shelters in city, suburban and rural areas.

When the Franciscans and other religious people helped run the OLD shelter that was NOT good enough according to the SJW CROWD... things were NOT so good but they are MUCH WORSE NOW SINCE THE NEW ONE WAS BUILT and the former religious people do not and are NOT running it. Build it and they will come, eh?

Plus many atheists (Telling like it IS and what was said in the NEWS.) and MANY super liberal SJW women and men did NOT want the former religious people to HELP STOCK AND RUN THE SHELTER AND KITCHEN! I would add more here that I know as a FACT as a former GIVER and close friend to one of the MAIN Franciscan layman but I will not mess up this thread any more.

THE BUMS blocked up the SEWER SYSTEM not too long after it opened a few times and the LAST TIME it was closed up due to FLOODING and more for a short time. YOU should have heard the whines! SEWAGE AND more things stuffed down drains! NO s - no dung - NO PUN INTENDED!

Then they (SJW - city/county pea brains.) BEGGED FOR MORE MONEY because the dumb bunnies in charge did NOT have enough insurance coverage to COVER THE DAMAGES that the bums, drunks, addicts, etc. caused with plugging up the PIPES, VAST sewage and flooding damage throughout the NEW- FANCY BUILDING, etc.

So much to say but I will hold off here.

The INMATES from all sides, ESPECIALLY ONE SIDE, are running the asylum in rural areas, in all counties, and in cities across this country and in ALL STATES!

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
Being in a BOAT away from people IS social distancing or whatever the H the .gov officials want to call it.

Meanwhile, the FLU season and chronic diseases KILL more people than this new so called virus.

Cate

Don't forget the vomit and blood now.

Throw in the trash of all kinds - broken glass, needles, old food, shopping carts, hobo tents, old diapers, etc.

Oh yes, and the MAIN ONE - the RISE IN ALL CRIMES in public areas and ON private property! Destruction of public and private property too!

Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top