JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nothing in this state will ever change until the lefty nuts are somehow culled in Seattle. It's only going to get worse the more state leadership grandstands in defiance to Trump. The Feds could throw more regs on the Columbia, the coast and the sound so that noone would be able to fish or harvest anything. We all know damn good and well that payback is going to come hard on our state, and it'll probably be sooner than later, Trump will make an example of us for sure.

Where do I sign to get in line to help Trump?:D

Brutus Out

Oh, yes it is. We, we, that's US, will pay very hefty fines for contaminating our rivers! So grab lots of lube, because we're getting it three ways!
1. Efd up rivers!
2. Ditto fish runs
3. Federal fine, that the state pays (us :mad:) because the municipality's can't get their shet in one basket!
(Pun intended)
I used to miss fishing. Not these days though, I just save my license money, and add it right to my taxes!:eek:
Wasn't it George Carlin who said something about that?

"You may not like the f***ing Government, but the Government sure does love f***ing YOU!"

Nothing in this state will ever change until the lefty nuts are somehow culled in Seattle. It's only going to get worse the more state leadership grandstands in defiance to Trump. The Feds could throw more regs on the Columbia, the coast and the sound so that noone would be able to fish or harvest anything. We all know damn good and well that payback is going to come hard on our state, and it'll probably be sooner than later, Trump will make an example of us for sure.
Since you said "lefty nuts" does that mean women can't be politicians?!?!:p

You chauvinistic, sexist pig! I'm telling your spousal unit that you called her a CHICK!!! Beast! :cool:

It'll be old news for her:p:D.

I married a simi feminist but she's progressive and knew what she was getting into when we got together;).

She knows I'm a fan of looking at the ladies too but knows I'm only looking - I got a good thing going, no reason to ruin it:cool:

(And I'll admit to being sexist. I was raised to treat women differently from men... holding doors, sliding back her chair at dinner, giving her my jacket when she is cold etc. I'm not ashamed of it.)

I still call females chicks.

I'm sexist in that I do think females should be protected and taken care of.

So sue me:p.

I don't ride, I have quite a few friends who do and come by to shoot during the nice weather. Now how many biker / Harley guys do you know who refer to their wives /SO as "the old lady" ??

This just frosts my wife big time, but she keeps it in check while my buddies are around, and then tells me if I ever, ever hear you call me the old lady, I will cut your nuts off and stuff them in your mouth. :s0004:

I very clearly hear her message and willingly comply with a smile on my face.

I don't ride, I have quite a few friends who do and come by to shoot during the nice weather. Now how many biker / Harley guys do you know who refer to their wives /SO as "the old lady" ??

This just frosts my wife big time, but she keeps it in check while my buddies are around, and then tells me if I ever, ever hear you call me the old lady, I will cut your nuts off and stuff them in your mouth. :s0004:

I very clearly hear her message and willingly comply with a smile on my face.

HahA!!! If "old lady" frosts her don't introduce her to 1% biker gals who wear on their vest back PROPERTY OF BANDIDO J****,. To those "old ladies" it is a source of pride and status in the club.

Brutus Out

Here is the rub folks, this bill is a defacto power grab by the Governor to quieten the Commission since they have pushed the issue with ODFG. Here is a snipit that occures MANY times in the bill "The ((commission)) department shall".... The people spoke out and demanded something be done with the mismanagement of WDFW and the commission was created, now the GOV is not liking that the commission has said the nets must be taken out of the Columbia.... Inslee & Brownstain are in bed together (and who knows who else) and the commission is being punished and demoted on their duties and soon they will be disbanded because the WDFW is all buthurt over not being able to do business as usual (politics)!!!:mad::mad::mad:
Rant over...:s0109:

Seattle/King County will destroy this state before long. I give it less than 5 to 10 years.
The mayor of Seattle is out of his mind. The governor doesn't even have one.
It's almost reached the no turning back point already.
I really don't care.
First, the people voted these morons in to office.
They deserve what they get. You want regulations and taxes? You got'em.
Second, I am old enough to where I won't have to see the results.
They should call this state "California North" and just get it over with.

The west side of the USA, will continue to be a problem as long as the Conservatives think their votes do not matter and therefore don't vote, the last election and the time before many did not vote resulting in more of the same.
Yes we need a change but until 90% or higher Pro-gun Prohunt get out and vote, we will have the same over and over.
I can't tell you how many conversations since 2007 I have heard by the pro hunt and gun side saying their votes don't matter.
Would be nice some day if states operated by votes of county not population, like the electoral college does.

Thank you caveman Jim for keeping this thread about the real issue. We need to hold these folks accountable. If you have any way we can support in opposition to this please notify. I'm really tired of hearing that what we voted to have done has not been acted upon, and we still get fitted the bill. A complete restructuring of management needs to occur in our DFW's, and I won't stand for their continued employment.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top