JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fly fishing is a super relaxing experience, and that first fish is the most awesome experience. I love taking new to fly fishing folks out and love to see them catch their first one! Its addictive! Prett soon, your going to want to start tying your own!
Watch out @11Charlie

Look me up some time if ya wanna get some fishing in!

Got a fly pole for Christmas. Been out 2 times since then. No bites but it was a ton of fun just learning to cast correctly. Looks like I have another sport to throw money at along with hunting now.
Figure out what the salmonfly hatch is and when it's going on.
Then get some Stimulators (pattern) and hit the Deschutes May-June.
Floating lines.
That will be an eye-opener for you.

Fly fishing is a super relaxing experience, and that first fish is the most awesome experience. I love taking new to fly fishing folks out and love to see them catch their first one! Its addictive! Prett soon, your going to want to start tying your own!
Watch out @11Charlie

Look me up some time if ya wanna get some fishing in!
Aren't you in Colorado? I mean I have no problem visting CO for some hunting and fishing. If you're here in OR than I would love to go fishing with you. I enjoy spending time in nature and want to find someone to learn from.

Figure out what the salmonfly hatch is and when it's going on.
Then get some Stimulators (pattern) and hit the Deschutes May-June.
Floating lines.
That will be an eye-opener for you.

Take some Jig head flies, load up a 9 weight Spey Rod and hit the lower Dechutes any where below the falls, wanna change your religion! Hook into a big "B" run, that will do it!

Aren't you in Colorado? I mean I have no problem visting CO for some hunting and fishing. If you're here in OR than I would love to go fishing with you. I enjoy spending time in nature and want to find someone to learn from.
In Oregon for the foreseeable future, and in Salem, so were not to far away!
May get a little NWFA fly fishing club going! I know some good spots on the South Santiam and the Calipouia

Take some Jig head flies, load up a 9 weight Spey Rod and hit the lower Dechutes any where below the falls, wanna change your religion! Hook into a big "B" run, that will do it!
That's a different animal and a different style of fishing.
Summer steelhead....Sept-Oct are the best months on the D.
It's my game, actually.
Once you do battle with Mr. Big, your life is never quite the same.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top