JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I do agree that being able to go on shooting rampages against civilians (grand theft auto series) in video games may have a negative effect - but millions of kids play those games and don't do that.
True, but we also have to agree that at least on the limited information we have that this individual probably had some psychological issues as well.

True, but we also have to agree that at least on the limited information we have that this individual probably had some psychological issues as well.
True, but that type of argument is the same argument used to ban anything else by "those people who want to ban guns." "Some person did something bad so millions of other people should be limited because of that person's actions."

Legislating morality isn't possible.

Doesn't DD have military contracts? I doubt they're going to touch them themselves, they'll probably have no problem with the private families affected suing them; but the govt probably will not.

True, but that type of argument is the same argument used to ban anything else by "those people who want to ban guns." "Some person did something bad so millions of other people should be limited because of that person's actions."

Legislating morality isn't possible.
This is true as well and I'm not suggesting banning the games. I'm just saying that it is plausible that these types of games had an effect.

Probably not, but on lots of government documents these days, Hispanic is a sub category of White. It is a "self identifying" category.
Correct! There are omly three races in the world: mongloid, negroid, and caucasoid. Thus everthing else is a sub self-identity.

The question remains, how did someone with very little money and resources afford to buy such expensive guns, and how is it that they were a manufacturer that happen to have governmental contracts?
Or am I over reaching in this and going into the relm of conspiracy?
I know it's sheer coincidence because any legally able person can buy these firearms. But if you have taken any psychology classes you could see how an individual such as this could easily be manipulated or "recruited" without even realizing that's what's happening. Just a tiny little push in a certain direction is all that it would take for a person already on the edge.

The question remains, how did someone with very little money and resources afford to buy such expensive guns, and how is it that they were a manufacturer that happen to have governmental contracts?
I know it's sheer coincidence because any legally able person can buy these firearms. But if you have taken any psychology classes you could see how an individual such as this could easily be manipulated or "recruited" without even realizing that's what's happening. Just a tiny little push in a certain direction is all that it would take for a person already on the edge.
Credit.
Bitcoins/crypto
Inheritance if any

Brandon said last night that "Other country's do not have as much Gun Violence as America because they have stricter Gun laws"

Yesterday morning in Mexico.

A shooting at a Mexican hotel killed nearly a dozen people and injured several others Monday.

Telemundo 52 reported that at least 11 people have died, and another five were injured at the Gala hotel and bar located on Celaya in the Mexican central state of Guanajuato around 10 p.m.

A group of about 15 armed men wearing hoods hopped out of two trucks and opened fire on unsuspecting clients and employees at the hotel and bar.

Firearms regulation in Mexico

Contemporary Mexican society experiences gun homicide at a higher rate than many other nations, despite strict gun laws.

The purpose of the law is to provide for self-defense within the confine of one's own home.

Sound familiar?
And, there is only one gun store in the whole country.

On the census forms, there isn't a "racial" category for Hispanic. They get to choose their race. There is a separate box to check off on for ethnicity, i.e., Hispanic, et al. The self-identifying nature of this system determines the race of a person.
Hispanics can be of any race. A good example is the typical Major League Baseball roster.

I don't know why the gov't keeps asking for people to identify their race. All this does is further stigmatize and divide people.

I suspect it is more of decrease in compassion or empathy. There is a little too much me, me, me attitude these days. When somebody feels like they aren't getting what they want it sets them off. I believe this applies to gang related shootings to. I wouldn't be surprised if the murderer was on meds.

Our moral direction has changed over the decades. We had some pretty crappy morals back in the day. Slave ownership, witch burnings, treatment of women/kids, tortured confessions, etc.
There has not been any legal slavery in this country for nearly 160 years.

You cannot replace family and faith with drugs and counseling. The "patriarchy" did a lot of things right back in the day. That's why everyone has indoor plumbing, hot water, electricity, and good roads. Those people developed the transistor and the microchip. They built automobiles, and massive public works infrastructure projects, like dams, bridges, hospitals, and schools. They were not perfect people, but they were disciplined and tough and they knew how to get things done. I just don't see what the new plan is going to be. I see a lot of prediabetic consumers addicted to fantasy... The only policy proposal I keep hearing is the rich need to pay more. It seems we are moving toward a state of complete dependency.

Last Edited:
Maybe it's how he used his Covid Stimulus monies…

Hm. What do you call prison labor/chain gangs and the like?
13th Amendment Sec 1 Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Things that makes one go hmm.

You nailed it, banks love loaning 18 year olds easy money to get them hooked early in the debtor cycle. Couple grand credit limit on a card for an 18 year old is no problem these days.
This I can agree with, this happens to everyone. The constant barrage of convincing everyone to get credit cards and gleefully encouraging people to live above their means. This of course leads to the massive debt issues we have in our country, but then we have certain individuals in our government that want the feds to wipe all that debt clean, it's a never ending cycle.

Dana Loesch had some interesting points this morning about the root cause of this shooting and IMO a great many others. Let's see if any of this gets traction?

1) How did this murderer get into the school?
2) What security did this school have and how can we protect schools like we protect our concerts, banks, museums?
3) WHERE WERE HIS PARENTS AND THE ADULTS IN HIS LIFE?
4) How did he buy a handgun?
5) Did he pass a background check?
6) No one in his house saw what was going on?

I'm almost as sickened about politicians using this to push political agendas as I am over the children and the families, friends, and other loved ones.

Hispanics can be of any race. A good example is the typical Major League Baseball roster.

I don't know why the gov't keeps asking for people to identify their race. All this does is further stigmatize and divide people.

You cannot replace family and faith with drugs and counseling. The "patriarchy" did a lot of things right back in the day. That's why everyone has indoor plumbing, hot water, electricity, and good roads. Those people developed the transistor and the microchip. They built automobiles, and massive public works infrastructure projects, like dams, bridges, hospitals, and schools. They were not perfect people, but they were disciplined and tough and they knew how to get things done. I just don't see what the new plan is going to be. I see a lot of prediabetic consumers addicted to fantasy. The only policy proposal I keep hearing is the rich need to pay more. It seems we are moving toward a state of complete dependency.
But isn't that what a Totalitarian system needs? a entire population dependent upon them for their survival and once in a while throwing in some type of catastrophic event that keeps everyone afraid.

Dana Loesch had some interesting points this morning about the root cause of this shooting and IMO a great many others. Let's see if any of this gets traction?

1) How did this murderer get into the school?
2) What security did this school have and how can we protect schools like we protect our concerts, banks, museums?
3) WHERE WERE HIS PARENTS AND THE ADULTS IN HIS LIFE?
4) How did he buy a handgun?
5) Did he pass a background check?
6) No one in his house saw what was going on?

I'm almost as sickened about politicians using this to push political agendas as I am over the children and the families, friends, and other loved ones.
1. He walked in?

2. Not enough it seems, and its the fallacy of the Fed gun free laws; banks, museums, concerts all are also under Fed or State Gun free laws I think? Correct me if I'm mistaken

3. Might not be totally parenting fault, some of the best kids had the worst parents, some of the worst kids had the best parents... it happens. He tried to murder his grandmother?

4. An adult 21+bought for him maybe, or is Texas one of those face-to-face sales States with no BG checks/transfers for such purchases?

5. He could have. Or see above.

6. Some of the most depraved criminals had the paradox of being the nicest, kindest acting people. It takes a relatively strong will to plan and break laws and violate societal norms.

This of course is in relation to the recent Buffalo shooting but how many of us here know that this new school shooting will do nothing more than fuel the anti-gunners to pass this particular law and others.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads