JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
What excuse do they need? 911 is an emergency line. What if the tweekers down the street were ripping you off. Should they answer the 911 call and ask questions? Just sayin. Did they search you or your house? No? Were they satisfied with your responses? Yes?

Then I cannot see any problem. In some cases, government intrusion is warranted and for the public (and private good). Don;t like it? Dump that phone! Simple, right? I did that for 31 years and I'm just telling you Paul Harvey's "rest of the story."

That's all.
I don't call the police for most of my problems, I deal with it myself. And I don't have the usual qualms about beating the bubblegum out of someone if I need to. Don't get me wrong I don't go out of my way to hurt people, I keep to myself but I'd rather not have any police intrusion if I can handle it. And if someone were to try to take my or my child's life then I would just act in kind.
An eye for an eye…

Last Edited:
My autistic child accidently dialed 911 today (Sat). But here is the messed up part, the phone he used is no longer in service yet they were able to trace it to my home anyway...
I guess what they say is true, they know everything anyway so I might as well form 1 my SP5. If the time comes to kick down my door to take my guns it wont matter if I form 1 them or not...

They took the typical "at the ready stance" when addressing me. The one talking to me walked down to my yard after pounding on my door (before I opened the door, not after of course), shifted to the side to get me to expose myself more while talking to him (did not work, I knew what they were doing) the other two took a 9 and 3 o'clock stance on the sides of him in the fake "relaxed look mode" it was obvious they knew there were guns in my residence and wanted to be ready for a possible encounter. The two on either side of the addressing individual could take me out if I did anything. I am ex leo myself so I know the drill. The problem is that I would not do anything stupid and my child was right there, but the mere fact that they were expecting a problem outright and they allowed that to control their behavior is troubling. Back in my day we knew the drill but we were also taught how to spot when a problem might occur, not just assume that one was going to happen right from the get go....

I need to move the f_uck out of this city and state... the anti-gun sentiment, the liberal/leftist politics is making it unbearable to live here...
Its been a LONG time since they made Cell phones that did not give location. The makers were forced to put the chips in them for just this reason. They are required to work even when they are no longer "active" so they can reach 911.
Given how things are going with LEO's now days, and how you have a real hate on for them, moving may be the best choice for all.

We don't know why we're here, but we're totally gonna shoot this guy.
You joke sort of, but that has happened nearby. Sheriff department raided wrong house, shot wrong guy. I have my reasons to not trust the police, and none of it involves traffic stops.

The entire department in the city (that I'm not covered by mind you, as my area goes by county not city ordnance) got shut down for a few years due to corruption. They had to have police from one of the neighboring cities, sheriff department, and MPs pick up the slack during that time period. Fun times.

LEO's want to go home to their families after their shift is completed every day, just like the carpenter or plumber does. With what the dems have turned Seattle into, and the anti-police horse bubblegum - why would you be surprised that "ANY", and I many ANY officer in that city would act differently than pre-Obama? This is when it started.
If you love your city, and really you should. I've been to Seattle before all this, it "was" a great American City. Then take it back, the only way this will change is one family at a time.
There's my 2 cents on this topic, good luck to you guys in Washington, Oregon and especially California. It's an uphill battle for sure! I know that here in Idaho we'd sure like to see it happen, so people would stop coming here! 🤠
We are ready to go to the cabin and never return!!

15 - 20 years ago in Boise, ID a cop got shot in the head during a routine traffic stop. It happens everywhere and don't kid yourself about a "safe place" to move to. It ain't gonna happen!
I'm originally from the midwest but I've lived in Boise since the mid 70's when Boise was quite literally a little town. Despite the fact that it's being ruined by all the influx of …. I don't need to say if you live here….it's really still fairly safe. I've always chose not to be a victim though, you won't catch me "anywhere", 30 years ago, or now - un armed.
I have 6 grandkids and would definitely rather have them here, than Seattle. As to where I prefer to spend my time - it's certainly not here anymore, too many people now for my liking, it won't be long before I pack up and move somewhere with MUCH less people.

where would you go
There are places such as the areas around West Yellowstone and Island Park, Idaho (among a few) but they are at high elevation, lack certain conveniences, and get really really cold in the winter.

You see that photo attached to my handle?? That'd be my front porch. That's where I'll go
Excellent!
Mine looks like this...(alfalfa, potatoes and corn)

A7AFFA5E-9D02-4920-9794-8E9A85B1930C.jpeg

Sounds like a legit contact to me with them utilizing their training properly. I think they have a very tough job especially these days and most of them are more likely to be allies than enemies in times of unrest. Just my take and I am a very private person who is not thrilled with the shift to a nanny state.

And I prefer the 200" of snow in the winter. You'll never experience silence like that anywhere else in this world, except maybe just "one time", a couple minutes after jumping out of a plane - without a parachute

If I call 911, I hope a bunch of cops show up ready for trouble.

As far as tracking capabilities of cell phones, the information is readily available and it's on you to know them.

1) Cops at the door - greet them with a cheery "Sieg Heil!!"

2) "I'll vet who buys, I can just say no."
Not if they're BIPOCs - That be racis' an' chit.

3) "Even if I were holding a severed head and a bloody knife, I would still never grant permission to enter."
They wouldn't need permission. That would be probable cause, exigent circumstances, or whatever legalistic bloviations are appropriate.

4) "...and most of them are more likely to be allies than enemies in times of unrest."
They will be allies of who is paying them and that means .gov, not the peons from whom the cash is extorted.

C'mon man. All you Idaho dudes. Who you got for Governor, Tom McCall? "Visit, but don't stay!" :D

Didn't work for us here in Oregon. :(

Every call is a potential AMBUSH especially in todays environment. I personally know 9 LEO's killed in ambushes in the last 30 years. In the last year there were probably more LEO's killed in ambushes than in the last 10 years nationwide.

Don't assume that LEO's know that you have firearms. In today's environment for officer safety they must assume everyone is armed. I retired 15 years ago and in my career even a vehicle stop at 1030 Sunday morning leaving a church was viewed as any other possible threat. Today I'm sure is even worse.

Don't take it personally. Be ever so vigilant when out and about.

Family first,
:s0101:

Great, it's ever so comforting to know that the powers that be can spy on us whenever they want.
FYI Anyone worried about GPS can buy a cheap GPS jammer. One I got works well and was $35ish bucks. Got one in my backpack (situational) and one at the house thats on all the time.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top