JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
World record kill is what? 2470 meters with .338 l.m. Even half that is something! Videos of more then 3k!!!! Man, that s insane! If I can get to 1760, I'm a happy guy!

There were a bunch of guys on Sniper's Hide talking about forming a Two-Miler club.

Unconfirmed: Buddy of mine told me of a story from one of the countries he was stationed in (name deliberately omitted). A colonel from the antagonizing army would get up and address his troops near the DMZ, from the same pulpit every morning at the same time. Kind of like Jack Nicholson taking breakfast in A Few Good Men. They practiced a 4 mile shot for weeks, calculating all the possible variables. Then, on a 'perfect' day, the marksman took the shot. Supposedly the colonel was never seen or heard from again.

Bro, push it out another 500. You'll love it more:D

I do on occasion! I also use a Nightforce NSX 8-spotting scope magnification x56:eek:

I use Holland quick discharge breaks on most everything with a stout recoil. Looks like those Lil Beast breaks work pretty well. And are about the same price as the Holland's. (well that's at dealer cost)

I hate to revive a dead thread. I've had the savage fcp 338 for several years now and only have about 80 rounds through it. I just wasn't seeing the accuracy and quickly got bored. Thinking about selling. What's a very accurate handload or a commercial offering?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top