JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
so tell to dispatcher you fear for your life and are going to do everything you can to stop the b g up to and including shoot them to stop the threat.

'Been there, done that. There literally has to be gunshot fire in the background while you're on the phone with the 911 dispatcher and maybe they'll come out but that would be hours later. I've lived here 30 years and it's always been the same service with a levy or with no levy. No response from the Sheriff's department.

The fact that she hates shotguns is a matter of personal preference, not gender. I was merely pointing out that the posession of breasts does not automatically prevent their owner from being able to learn to use a shotgun effectively. And as far as being able to retain one in a struggle goes...a shotgun (or any long gun for that matter) should only be deployed from a fixed position within the home, regardless of gender. If for whatever reason you need to "clear" the house or investigate a suspicious noise, a handgun is a far better choice since it is easier to retain and use in tight quarters.

Like I said, everyone is different. I've seen little women who run and gun just fine with a 12 GA, just not my gal

I agree with fixed position defense in most cases but I teach weapons and weapons retention and it would be difficult to take a long gun from me

Or do like the old boy out in White City last summer. He had his daughter on the phone, right behind him as the druggy forced his way through the door and was shot dead.

Grand Jury deemed it justified, and I'm sure the 911 tapes helped.

Why hassle with the sheriff's department since they won't respond anyway. Dump the body. I hear the coyotes do a great clean-up.

Well, if the offending individual is shot and dead, then the sheriffs department can come do their job, which is to clean up and collect information. I'm not saying to call them to protect, everyone should protect themselves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top