JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The first Annual G.I. JIM'S survival seminar is being put together !!!!!!!
Tentative date is March 2nd, 2013. We have suppliers traveling from as far as Portland, Oregon. These will be top notch companies, geared to survivalist / preppers. This is going to be really cool.......There will be no entrance fee charged, seminars all day long.....My landlord has donated an empty building to contribute to this !! This is a chance for all survivalist oriented businesses to advertise or speak. Contact us!!

Home Page

Everyone should work on getting prepared and not just the NW. We have customers all over the world and hope that everyone is interested in preparedness. Don't you?

Nice to see AMP-3 here. I enjoy watching a bunch of your videos when I can and appreciate what you have done for the community (imagine there is a lot more work that goes into AMP-3 behind the scenes that we'll never know about).

Thank you for inviting us all to the G.I. Jims Survival seminar. Like others, I'm not able to make the trip down to Fresno, but would love to come to something like this closer to home up here in Oregon or Washington.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top