JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How much you want to bet after 4 years Biden won't legalize nothing (including weed), but will make sure to ban plenty.

The assumption here is that Biden will last four years. I've seen cognitive decline first-hand and I can tell you the old goat reminds me of my father when he was officially diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

My money is on the Dems dragging Biden along a la Weekend At Bernie's for two years, then 25th Amendmenting him out of office to put their Leftist into the Big Chair. Biden was always a Trojan horse for the Left. Harris should scare the F out of everyone.

The upside is that there will be a couple more moderate Dems that want nothing to do with her bats---t crazy.

You killed it with the Weekend at Bernie's reference.:s0140:

My crazy tinfoil hat is picking up transmissions that a 2nd Hinkley Jr event might happen, resulting in a new Brady-type Bill...I just don't know which politician's name will be attached to it.

You killed it with the Weekend at Bernie's reference.:s0140:

My crazy tinfoil hat is picking up transmissions that a 2nd Hinkley Jr event might happen, resulting in a new Brady-type Bill...I just don't know which politician's name will be attached to it.

Harris is the ultimate life insurance policy.

The assumption here is that Biden will last four years. I've seen cognitive decline first-hand and I can tell you the old goat reminds me of my father when he was officially diagnosed with Alzheimer's.

My money is on the Dems dragging Biden along a la Weekend At Bernie's for two years, then 25th Amendmenting him out of office to put their Leftist into the Big Chair. Biden was always a Trojan horse for the Left. Harris should scare the F out of everyone.

The upside is that there will be a couple more moderate Dems that want nothing to do with her bats---t crazy.
Hey, I don't deny any of this.. My question now is actually if Biden isn't already dead and with a little media technology actually making the walking corpse move around... :s0112: He hardly even seemed alive to me even during the election campaign.

Kamala Harris has been basically running the show anyway and Biden is the friendly face non-Communist figurehead of the more Bolshevik authoritarian oriented modern Democrat party.

BTW, I couldn't help myself :D

4dyd8m.jpg

You have to stop looking at Biden to do anything meaningful. Joe Biden doesn't have the ability to string more than TWO coherent sentences together. I was hearing yesterday, granted it was from, take it with a grain of salt lard larson, that Kamala has been communicating with heads of state around the world on working together in the next for years. Referring to "HER" working with these people. Not uncle mumbles. I'll tell you. Every day it gets more and more difficult to picture Biden voters as anything other than morons.

"HEY, I got a guy living in a tent a block away! We could make him president!...Oh don't worry about the used needles all around and inside his tent! Anyone is better than orange man!"

Last Edited:
You have to stop looking at Biden to do anything meaningful. Joe Biden doesn't have the ability to string more than TWO coherent sentences together. I was hearing yesterday, granted it was from, take it with a grain of salt lard larson, that Kamala has been communicating with heads of state around the world on working together in the next for years. Referring the "HER" working with these people. Not uncle mumbles. I'll tell you. Every day it gets more and more difficult to picture Biden voters as anything other than morons.

"HEY, I got a guy living in a tent a block away! We could make him president!...Oh don't worry about the used needles all around and inside his tent! Anyone is better than orange man!"
Yes, no one voted FOR Joe Biden. He's weak and innefectual. He doesn't have a shred of Charisma. His posturing will lead to nothing.

Yes, no one voted FOR Joe Biden. He's weak and innefectual. He doesn't have a shred of Charisma. His posturing will lead to nothing.

My worry isn't uncle mumbles. The democrats will keep him in his safety chair W/bib, sippy cup and teething crackers. It's Harris that's the danger. Get it, it's not Biden that will be running thigs it's Harris. All she has to do it tell him he's a good boy if he signs the documents. And he'll sign.

What documents? Without substantial legislation passed by Congress there will be nothing to sign. EOs mean squat. Without a President who can get Congress to bend to his will there will be nothing happening. Divided Senate means nothing happening. Biden and Harris are not LBJ.

What documents? Without substantial legislation passed by Congress there will be nothing to sign. EOs mean squat. Without a President who can get Congress to bend to his will there will be nothing happening. Divided Senate means nothing happening. Biden and Harris are not LBJ.

I'm glad for you. Must be relaxing knowing so well that no new firearms laws/restrictions will get to the senate, or get passed, in the next four years. We can all just go back into our caves and not worry. :s0155:

Well we do still have Oregon and their list of anti gun laws.

I'm glad for you. Must be relaxing knowing so well that no new firearms laws/restrictions will get to the senate, or get passed, in the next four years. We can all just go back into our caves and not worry. :s0155:

Well we do still have Oregon and their list of anti gun laws.
Not worried at all. Gun control is too hot if a topic for a barely Democratic Congress who wants to cement their power not erode it. I'm more concerned with the panic buying that is emptying the shelves of everything.

Not worried at all. Gun control is too hot if a topic for a barely Democratic Congress who wants to cement their power not erode it. I'm more concerned with the panic buying that is emptying the shelves of everything.
That just makes what I stocked up on in the past more valuable. My powder has doubled in value and my primers have quadrupled.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top