JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...put their Leftist into the Big Chair. Biden was always a Trojan horse for the Left. Harris should scare the F out of everyone.

Yup. No US Senator voted more with Bernie during her term of office than Kamala did.

...btw same Kamala who intimated Biden might be a racist, and then threw a little "me too" shade on him (re: his peculiar habit of smelling women's hair).

That woman is as vicious as they come. The awful witch cackle should have been a clue.

Last Edited:
Here's what killed and where.. Latest info they have available.. makes for interesting reading.
Murder
by State, Types of Weapons, 2019

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/tables/table-20

As a side note, I think I'll list 10,000 rounds of 22lr for $100.00/rd for sale. As long as this idiot/panic buying is on..maybe I should get in on it..o_O

One other thing.. here's a list of the anti-gun/2A companies to not buy from in case you haven't seen it..

Dan

Last Edited:
This small manufacturer took note of what Biden and his supporters are saying and planing. So they took action to defend themselves.

-----------------
Q: Are you really discriminating against people who voted for Joe Biden?

A: Yes, we are, and for good reason. Joe Biden ran on a campaign built on the most radical gun control platform we've ever seen. If it was up to him and his administration, companies like ours wouldn't exist. If it was up to them, firearms and ammunition manufacturing would become a nationalized industry meant to serve only the military and police.

We are a company who believes in the Second Amendment as a first principle. The right to use basic human technology to prevent your life from being taken is something that transcends politics, but unfortunately, there is one particular political ideology who seems hell bent on disrupting this balance of power between the citizenry and the government.

If you voted for Biden, we suggest you become familiar with his campaign promises as it pertains to gun control so you never do that again, or, we suggest you sell your firearms to someone who is more interested in preserving the rights that make up the fabric of our nation.
-----------------

I like what Fenix Ammo company did. I have done the same and have severed social ties with people that support Biden. If you know someone that supports Biden, I recommend you cut them out of your social network.
I dam sure didn't vote for Biden!!! But I can tell you trump not only did nothing to help second amendment he made it super easy for Biden to reclassify weapons and ban them without ingress. Because trunks bump fire stick ban did that. Turned plastic into a 10 year prison sentence. Before you say he filled up the court. The court hasn't done bubblegum to help second amendment since heller case. They have upheld AWB with conservative majority. So again Trump did nothing but help democrats. Oh that's right for 40 years he was a New York City liberal like his buddies

rh590b5489.jpg

All you who voted for Biden, feel free to write him and tell him that his second election will not go as well as the first if he continues to push a liberal agenda instead of seeking the middle, if he continues to act unilaterally instead of seeking to address issues from both sides.

Yeah an EO overrides the need for congress to take actions.

Which psakis tweet highly implied. So now that I've played your game you gonna play mine and read that article?

My original question still stands, will any who enabled Biden and his cadre help oppose any grabbing laws? Simple yes or no answer it doesn't have to be dragged thru a political debate or deflection. Ezpz
Found this clear question back there, sorry it took me so long. My answer is an emphatic yes.

I begrudgingly voted for Biden and for Democrats at every federal office, and I will be publicly opposing all bans, confiscations, involuntary buy-backs, or restrictions on any currently-available weapons and accessories. I write letters and emails and leave voice mail messages for my representatives whenever a vote that I care about is coming up at either the federal or state level.

Found this clear question back there, sorry it took me so long. My answer is an emphatic yes.

I begrudgingly voted for Biden and for Democrats at every federal office, and I will be publicly opposing all bans, confiscations, involuntary buy-backs, or restrictions on any currently-available weapons and accessories. I write letters and emails and leave voice mail messages for my representatives whenever a vote that I care about is coming up at either the federal or state level.

Hey thanks for being the first to reply. All I wanted to hear was that you would fight back. I'll be doing the same.

Don't care what side people play as long as folk wanna keep guns in our hands.

Hey thanks for being the first to reply. All I wanted to hear was that you would fight back. I'll be doing the same.

Don't care what side people play as long as folk wanna keep guns in our hands.
Absolutely. I also stick by the group I will always be the most loyal to without question: the E4 mafia. E5 was the worst promotion I ever got. ;)

E4 was the perfect balance of competence and lack of responsibility. When I was surprised with my promotion after 6 years of waiting for a slot to open up, I lost my standing as de facto leader of the E4 mafia in my battalion. I got to stay on as an honorary member of the E4 rumor mill though. E4s always know two things at all times: What's for chow, and when is final formation.

Don't worry, they will be when what he voted for becomes reality. He will be in the same gulag as us.
For what I voted for to become reality would require that Biden be thrown out and Trump declared the winner. If that happened, I would not be in a gulag. I just stocked up sometime ago when prices were low. Since I am not planning on selling, I would prefer that prices were the same as back then.

E4 was the perfect balance of competence and lack of responsibility. When I was surprised with my promotion after 6 years of waiting for a slot to open up, I lost my standing as de facto leader of the E4 mafia in my battalion. I got to stay on as an honorary member of the E4 rumor mill though. E4s always know two things at all times: What's for chow, and when is final formation.

The PNN is powerful. Joe rumors, the bane of every NCO.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top