JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was thinking about this...
We could write to Joe Biden and say...

"I support Gun Control. With measures like:
"1. Limiting Magazine Size, no one needs more that 50 or 60 rounds in a magazine.
"2. Background Checks, if we believe that it takes good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun, we should ensure that all good guys can legally buy guns, and bad guys can not.
"3. Assault Weapons Ban, people don't need automatic firing weapons, but automatic reloading is fine, one trigger-pull/one bullet. Any gun that fires only one bullet for one trigger pull would not be an assault weapon, not matter if the gun is painted black or 'looks scary'.
"4. Manufacturer Liability, I think people should be able to sue Pentel or Bic for damages if their pen is used to write a fraudulent check; that J.A Henckles should be liable if their cooking knives are used in a robbery or murder; that HP or Apple should be held liable if their computers are used to commit some sort of computer fraud; and that AT&T or Verizon would be held liable for all the people defrauded by tele-solicitors claiming that their credit card will be charges $1000 for a new iPhone (or whatever other scam).
"5. National Registry, I support an optional National Conceal Carry permit, so that If I am permitted in Oregon, and pass the National Conceal Carry process, then I can carry concealed in Washington, California, or New York.
"6. Rights to Gun Ownership, this is a two-way street, Good persons who want to own guns should be be infringed from owning them; and likewise, every person who is anti-gun should not be forced to own one."

NO NO NO. . Don't even open that door. Once you open that door, they eventually come for everything. How do people really think these lunatics will just pass a few things and quit.
THE OBVIOUS REASON THEY WANT NEW LAWS, is to OUTLAW! People are just straight brainwashed thinking otherwise. So sad

I'm in watching this. I can't do it anymore. Turn off your tv's and quit getting news from social media. Research who and what these people are. What globalists are really pulling the strings. Do your own investigation. Not taking advice from the people talking on the screen. YOU HAVE TO READ.
I promise everyone.. you start digging into these politicians; and you'll have 20x's the roller coaster ride you had hating Trump.
These people are selling our country. 100% crooks all day everyday!

I was thinking about this...
We could write to Joe Biden and say...

"I support Gun Control. With measures like:
"1. Limiting Magazine Size, no one needs more that 50 or 60 rounds in a magazine.
"2. Background Checks, if we believe that it takes good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun, we should ensure that all good guys can legally buy guns, and bad guys can not.
"3. Assault Weapons Ban, people don't need automatic firing weapons, but automatic reloading is fine, one trigger-pull/one bullet. Any gun that fires only one bullet for one trigger pull would not be an assault weapon, not matter if the gun is painted black or 'looks scary'.
"4. Manufacturer Liability, I think people should be able to sue Pentel or Bic for damages if their pen is used to write a fraudulent check; that J.A Henckles should be liable if their cooking knives are used in a robbery or murder; that HP or Apple should be held liable if their computers are used to commit some sort of computer fraud; and that AT&T or Verizon would be held liable for all the people defrauded by tele-solicitors claiming that their credit card will be charges $1000 for a new iPhone (or whatever other scam).
"5. National Registry, I support an optional National Conceal Carry permit, so that If I am permitted in Oregon, and pass the National Conceal Carry process, then I can carry concealed in Washington, California, or New York.
"6. Rights to Gun Ownership, this is a two-way street, Good persons who want to own guns should be be infringed from owning them; and likewise, every person who is anti-gun should not be forced to own one."

IF that is how 'we' felt, but it isn't.

They are crooks and the evidence is everywhere. You just have to spend time looking vs thinking you already knowing enough. You've been clown pilled

Last Edited:
Man, I hope you're right.
Do you REALLY think Joe and Trixie are going to get 10 Republican Senators and ALL the Democratic senators to vote for a career killing sweeping gun control law especially one like Biden has proposed that essentially puts everything that goes bang into the NFA?

Really?

You've been clown pilled

Clown pilled? :s0076:

Do you REALLY think Joe and Trixie are going to get 10 Republican Senators and ALL the Democratic senators to vote for a career killing sweeping gun control law especially one like Biden has proposed that essentially puts everything that goes bang into the NFA?

Really?

Exactly.

And I have to imagine some of them remember the midterms after AWB94 in which their party experienced a humiliating defeat due to said (and some other actions they engaged in). The human garbage that rule over us may be devoid of ethics, but they sure want to keep their butts in power.

Really?
You are using way too much common sense. Didn't you know that you are supposed to be super angry and scared.....

Really?
Yes I do. It'll take one bad shooting to turn a bunch of congress/senate backbones into jelly. I'm very happy to be wrong but I've seen too many stalwart supporters of the Second Amendment fold when it got hot for them. Whether that's enough to pass a ban, we'll have to see.

Yes I do. It'll take one bad shooting to turn a bunch of congress/senate backbones into jelly. I'm very happy to be wrong but I've seen too many stalwart supporters of the Second Amendment fold when it got hot for them. Whether that's enough to pass a ban, we'll have to see.
Its not about being a stalwart supporter of the Second Amendment or anything else. Its about opposing the other side no matter what they come up with. Thats what politics in America is all about. Its about getting reelected. Thats what the other part of American politics is all about. Put them together and sweeping gun control is dead on arrival. If gun control couldn't pass after Sandy Hook when the D's had everything it will never fly.
I say this all the time and it makes people angry but its true. The next time you support Congressional Term Limits take a sec and think about what the real world consequences of a Congress full of Reps and Senators who didnt have to answer to the voters at election time for their votes in Congress would look like in practice.

Really?
I hope not but put nothing past the jerks in Congress. How many Rs voted to impeach Trump after he had already left office. And based on what evidence?

I hope not but put nothing past the jerks in Congress. How many Rs voted to impeach Trump after he had already left office. And based on what evidence?

Mountains of it but they were afraid of losing their jobs so they didnt vote to convict like they should have. Again the fear of voters kept them from doing what they would have done if they didnt have that reelection Sword of Damocles hanging over them.

Its not about being a stalwart supporter of the Second Amendment or anything else. Its about opposing the other side no matter what they come up with. Thats what politics in America is all about. Its about getting reelected. Thats what the other part of American politics is all about. Put them together and sweeping gun control is dead on arrival. If gun control couldn't pass after Sandy Hook when the D's had everything it will never fly.
I say this all the time and it makes people angry but its true. The next time you support Congressional Term Limits take a sec and think about what the real world consequences of a Congress full of Reps and Senators who didnt have to answer to the voters at election time for their votes in Congress would look like in practice.
Like I said, I hope you're right.

Mountains of it but they were afraid of losing their jobs so they didnt vote to convict like they should have. Again the fear of voters kept them from doing what they would have done if they didnt have that reelection Sword of Damocles hanging over them.
How does the phrase "Mountains of it" even attempt to answer the question of "what evidence"?

... The next time you support Congressional Term Limits take a sec and think about what the real world consequences of a Congress full of Reps and Senators who didnt have to answer to the voters at election time for their votes in Congress would look like in practice.
I do not know if I agree or not but will say that term limits have not worked out well in CA and this is a good part of the reason that I am no longer a CA resident but am now an ID resident.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top