JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yup....... take note for those of you who voted for BIDEN/HARRIS.

This Administration will not wait for the next mass shooting to heed that call. We will take action to end our epidemic of gun violence and make our schools and communities safer. Today, I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets. We owe it to all those we've lost and to all those left behind to grieve to make a change. The time to act is now.

It was in the Dems platform.

Aloha, Mark

2F3FA9A7-8AB8-41CB-B31D-529CBAA4D5D1.jpeg

Talk is one thing. Action is another.

This small manufacturer took note of what Biden and his supporters are saying and planing. So they took action to defend themselves.

-----------------
Q: Are you really discriminating against people who voted for Joe Biden?

A: Yes, we are, and for good reason. Joe Biden ran on a campaign built on the most radical gun control platform we've ever seen. If it was up to him and his administration, companies like ours wouldn't exist. If it was up to them, firearms and ammunition manufacturing would become a nationalized industry meant to serve only the military and police.

We are a company who believes in the Second Amendment as a first principle. The right to use basic human technology to prevent your life from being taken is something that transcends politics, but unfortunately, there is one particular political ideology who seems hell bent on disrupting this balance of power between the citizenry and the government.

If you voted for Biden, we suggest you become familiar with his campaign promises as it pertains to gun control so you never do that again, or, we suggest you sell your firearms to someone who is more interested in preserving the rights that make up the fabric of our nation.
-----------------

I like what Fenix Ammo company did. I have done the same and have severed social ties with people that support Biden. If you know someone that supports Biden, I recommend you cut them out of your social network.

This small manufacturer too note of what Biden and his supporters are saying and planing. So they took action to defend themselves.

-----------------
Q: Are you really discriminating against people who voted for Joe Biden?

A: Yes, we are, and for good reason. Joe Biden ran on a campaign built on the most radical gun control platform we've ever seen. If it was up to him and his administration, companies like ours wouldn't exist. If it was up to them, firearms and ammunition manufacturing would become a nationalized industry meant to serve only the military and police.

We are a company who believes in the Second Amendment as a first principle. The right to use basic human technology to prevent your life from being taken is something that transcends politics, but unfortunately, there is one particular political ideology who seems hell bent on disrupting this balance of power between the citizenry and the government.

If you voted for Biden, we suggest you become familiar with his campaign promises as it pertains to gun control so you never do that again, or, we suggest you sell your firearms to someone who is more interested in preserving the rights that make up the fabric of our nation.
I already saw that on a different post. They have the right to sell to whoever they want. I wasn't going to get into that discussion. All I know is that, if I allowed every time some democrat or politician said they wanted to take my guns to keep me up at night, I would never sleep. People love to run their mouths, make promises, etc. until I see pen hit paper and cops show at my door I am not going to allow it to "scare me." The American people who believe in the founding principles of this country are strong and will prevail when the time comes.

Rrrrright......the words from the RASTAMAN himself (above).

The Govt is more and more allowing for the recreational use of MJ so......
What_difference_does_it_make.png

The voters win some and lose some (or just lose). Cough, cough.....:s0123:

Aloha, Mark

Those buzz words, "common sense gun control" says it all. All they want to do is to skirt around the second amendment until they go full fart aka confiscation. It's easier to defend a right than it is to try and get it back once it's taken. They don't even hide it anymore.

Last Edited:
HA, Ha, ha......put it down.:s0123:

View attachment 826675

Aloha, Mark

PS....look over here, not over there.
You're just a ray of sunshine. I would hate to live in the world of doom and gloom like you do. Heaven forbid you look for something positive in life. Yes the world is going in a direction we don't like but sitting in a basement pouting about poor me isn't going to get you very far. Hope and faith in something bigger than yourself will move you in a much better direction.

Yup.....they voted how they wanted to. I got no problem with that. The media said it was a FAIR and HONEST election. ;)

Funny though......how it got me thinking about what Chuck said.....

"This is a free country, live like you wanna live Baby…."

Not Chuck Schumer.

The other Chuck. As in: Chuck Berry.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA