JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jesse Jackson Wants Homeland Security to Patrol Streets of Chicago | TheBlaze.com

I think most here would agree that the attempted controls in Chicago and Illinois are not working. Criminals will find a way if they choose to pillage and plunder.

My personal fear is that the DHS could evolve into the new SS.

You can tell me I've got my tin-foil hat on, but none of it smells right anymore. Why would Jackson call for this instead of simply increasing the Chicago police, and getting extreme with gang members (e.g. gang member and you commit a murder, then off with your head in a public execution). Why would the DHS do a night, live-fire exercise (with blanks) over Miami? I can tell you as a pilot that even with night vision that close-formation flying is dangerous given the high density of light from a populated area.

So we'll see where all this goes...

Peter

You would think that either the Mayor would get some smarts, or the Governor would help out. This politician is a big mouth and likely ill as his relatives. The people in Chicago have voted in year after year inept government administration, so they have to pay the price. Unfortunate, but when you make bad decisions, you have to live with the consequences.

chicago is a world class city. its got problems but on the whole its great.

lol its no centralia but what else is

I've been in world class cities before (London, Paris, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Brussels, etc). Chicago is NOT a world class city, rather it is an awful place to go visit....I'd rather have another hemorrhoid surgery.

If all the Baby Mommy's and Baby Daddy's were capable of parenting rather than just breeding and getting free government cheese a lot of the problem would just disappear.

My Cherokee wife says stop hatin' on government cheese! LOL, she grew up on it, along with the peanut butter! HAHAHA :p

Jesse Jackson Wants Homeland Security to Patrol Streets of Chicago | TheBlaze.com

I think most here would agree that the attempted controls in Chicago and Illinois are not working. Criminals will find a way if they choose to pillage and plunder.

My personal fear is that the DHS could evolve into the new SS.

You can tell me I've got my tin-foil hat on, but none of it smells right anymore. Why would Jackson call for this instead of simply increasing the Chicago police, and getting extreme with gang members (e.g. gang member and you commit a murder, then off with your head in a public execution). Why would the DHS do a night, live-fire exercise (with blanks) over Miami? I can tell you as a pilot that even with night vision that close-formation flying is dangerous given the high density of light from a populated area.

So we'll see where all this goes...

Peter

DHS is going to be the federal police force. They are already trying to take away arrest rights of sheriffs. Look up Delaware. The idea is to wear us down even if it takes years. I would be surprised if marshal law isnt on the horizon.

Let me see if I can illustrate my observations clearly;

The "Left" ignores what Thomas Jefferson said.

The "Right" pays attention-to what "Reverend" Jesse Jackson says.

Or as this may appear on a Miller Analogies Test (MAT):

Left:ignore::Right: ___.

a. pay attention
b. drive away
c. fly in
d. read poetry

The harmful effects of too many narcotics is obvious.

Chicago: You will love this. Go to "Chicagonewsreport.com". This is a real treat. This report itemizes crime accounts all around the City of Chicago. You will see more than a few murders on any given day. This is site is reporting on the real events in Chicago which are likely concealed from the mainstream news networks. Unbelievable events are occuring there. This is an entirely different perspective. Good reading!

Chicago: You will love this. Go to "Chicagonewsreport.com". This is a real treat. This report itemizes crime accounts all around the City of Chicago. You will see more than a few murders on any given day. This is site is reporting on the real events in Chicago which are likely concealed from the mainstream news networks. Unbelievable events are occuring there. This is an entirely different perspective. Good reading!

Great, I might add politically incorrect. Just the way I like it Great little nugget you found there.

I grew up not very far from the overrated cesspool windy city and after reading the news on this website it brought back many memories of the news before the media became liberal propaganda. The 60s and 70s were the best can you say perpetual civil unrest with the dailey machine. Some things never change just the players names.

Jackson is a fool, and not nearly as many people listen to hi drivel anymore. He has been quickly loosing ground. Now the City of Chicago might care what he says..
..but its just the windbag city.

The notion that Chicago is a world class city... THAT is some funny talk.. nearly sprayed my laptop with coffee!

If and when DHS starts patrolling the streets things will begin to go down hill really fast.

If DHS did put boots on the ground, then one should also watch if there is a change in mandate of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB).

This quote is from a website called Sovereign Man this morning:

"Namely, the new US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) is now weighing how they might 'help' manage the $19.4 trillion in US retirement savings.

The math is quite simple. The US government is $16.4 trillion in debt, and will be running $1+ trillion deficits for five years in a row. And the pool of retirement savings is irresistible.

We've talked about this for years; at some point, they'll launch new regulations funneling a substantial portion of US retirement savings to 'the safety and security of government bonds.'

The idea has been bandied about before in Washington, though this is the first time that a sitting agency chief has publicly announced the intention. According to CFPB director Richard Cordray, "[Overseeing retirement accounts] is one of the things we've been exploring and are interested in in terms of whether and what authority we have."

From Argentina to Ireland, seizing pension and retirement accounts has been a popular tactic of insolvent governments since the start of the financial crisis. Why should the world's largest debtor be any different?"

Do a search on Obama's FEMA CORPS first graduating class. They have 231 young adults who graduated from this class. and they wear the DHS uniforms. Just the beginning. I believe they want to build at least a 40,000 unit [army] from this group.

No wonder they are doing guns at this juncture it fits the progressive agenda of control expanding the gov and the loss of our bill of rights and constitution. Move on nothing to see her it will never happen in America cause its Congress that sets the laws. Well then why in the hell is congress not defunding this tryanical gov from moving forward. Starting to look like the nazi platform all over again. I know thats just tin foil and silly. Go ahead and wait till it too late to change it. Or you could read history and learn. End Rant

.... it will never happen in America cause its Congress that sets the laws. Well then why in the hell is congress not defunding this tryanical gov from moving forward. .... End Rant

That!! Why isnt Congress doing anything real about it!!
I am convinced that Our speaker of the house is just as lame as the rest of the progressives I was hoping he would challenge. Its...well, its as if Congress is in on the deal..
That might just be my tin foil however blocking intelligent thought.. or is it?

I am truly thinking.. honest feels here, that both sides are on the same side set to give an illusion of difference while working together.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top