Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Jesse Jackson wants DHS patroling streets of Chicago

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by ATCclears, Feb 3, 2013.

1. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

Jesse Jackson Wants Homeland Security to Patrol Streets of Chicago | TheBlaze.com

I think most here would agree that the attempted controls in Chicago and Illinois are not working. Criminals will find a way if they choose to pillage and plunder.

My personal fear is that the DHS could evolve into the new SS.

You can tell me I've got my tin-foil hat on, but none of it smells right anymore. Why would Jackson call for this instead of simply increasing the Chicago police, and getting extreme with gang members (e.g. gang member and you commit a murder, then off with your head in a public execution). Why would the DHS do a night, live-fire exercise (with blanks) over Miami? I can tell you as a pilot that even with night vision that close-formation flying is dangerous given the high density of light from a populated area.

So we'll see where all this goes...

Peter

2. LogicBomb

LogicBomb Grants Pass Active Member

its because the state is bankrupt and he wants the feds to pay the bill

3. One-Eyed Ross

One-Eyed Ross Winlock, WA Well-Known Member

Still, you know, when you think about it, it is a way to get the feds involved in police duties...not good, not good..

4. LogicBomb

LogicBomb Grants Pass Active Member

nope not good at all

5. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Interesting choice of para-military forces. Feds dont have any mandate to enforce state and local law unless they are under direct control of the county sheriff. Thats doubtful too.

mosinguy1 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

They should have the citizens patroling the streets. Their the ones invested in that cesspool.

I've heard some scary stories about chicago and detroit.
    Its sounds like hiroshima after fat boy dropped on it.

mosinguy1 and (deleted member) like this.
  7. One-Eyed Ross

Well, if the people were allowed to arm and defend themselves, maybe it would be different...

8. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Fat Man was dropped on Nagasaki, Little Boy was dropped on Hiroshima.

You're right though, I think such conditions as Chicago ad Detroit will be the norm of most urban centers soon.

9. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

If all the Baby Mommy's and Baby Daddy's were capable of parenting rather than just breeding and getting free government cheese a lot of the problem would just disappear.

clambo, Kelzebubba, iusmc2002 and 9 others like this.
  10. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

UH OH! I don't like this so much. These dying city's need some Draconian! Unfortunately, the libs believe that we primitive, brute gun owners are the ones who need to go away.

11. BillB1960

BillB1960 Hillsboro Active Member

Let's just first recognize that Jesse Jackson is an attention whoring, poverty pimp whose power base is derived from convincing his followers that the government owes them everything. Then let's remember that his main weapon is hyperbole and disinformation like this:
    Finally he can call for it all he wants but all it really does is highlight the complete failure of excessive gun control measures in America.

gearhead, kumabear17, GOG and 7 others like this.
  12. Bacchus

Bacchus The Republic Active Member

Exactly what I was thinking, except Chicago could pass a law requiring all citizens to keep arms. Crime would tank, and it wouldn't cost the government anything.

13. mosinguy1

mosinguy1 out by the ocean Active Member

I think places like that need to arm thier law abiding citizens lile Kennesaw GA did, unfortunantly thier gooberment is more in line with trying to ban weapons still even though they have seen first hand it DOES NOT work. If he was to get his way and DHS starts patroling there then it would open up an expectation for them to go whever they (DHS) feel there may be a threat. It would just open the flood gates to a whole new set of issues with government control. Then we would have the new version of the gestapo.

14. Grunwald

Grunwald Out of that nut job colony of Seattle, WA Well-Known Member

can we just wall off Detroit and Chicago and isolate them from the rest of the nation?

Benny503 and (deleted member) like this.
  15. MikeE

MikeE Portland Well-Known Member

You guys need to get out more. Chicago is a great town, beautiful, exciting, and yes, dangerous. It's decaying, like all US society, at various rates, because the $$ is constantly being siphoned 'downtown' to rich folks and their real estate/financial empires, while the rest of us, not the sharpest tools in the shed, are fighting like crabs in a bucket.

Kelzebubba, jimwsea, GOG and 3 others like this.
  16. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

Someone needs to build those robot sentries from RoboCop and turn them loose on Chicago and Detroit...

17. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Chicago is a cesspool.

18. One-Eyed Ross

You know, I really, really try hard to not become a conspiracy nut...Honest, I do. I really don't think that there is some evil plan going on....

And then stuff like this happens....

19. swwjeff

swwjeff Fort Vancouver, USA Active Member

Atlanta, Baltimore, parts of St Louis, Kansas city, Columbus......The list goes on. This country needs a lot of help. The progressive governments in these areas think guns are the problem. Poverty, drugs, and gangs never enter the equation for solutions.

mosinguy1, MikeE, GOG and 3 others like this.
  20. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

One-Eyed,

"Conspiracy Nut" comment means you feel uncomfortable thinking for yourself and you are fearful that the herd will look down on you. Don't worry. It gets easier the more you begin 'thinking.'