JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Dummy...:s0109:
Legally this mayor is toast. No way that is going to stand up. He publicly cites conditions he thinks existed prior to the epidemic, then uses the epidemic as an excuse to address those conditions. He says, "...we cannot continue to allow". Sorry Bub, it was legal before the pandemic and is still legal now. Trying to use the pandemic as an excuse is just going to make him look like an idiot. His own state attorney general already shot him down.

Sometimes ya gotta kick the dog so I wrote the mayor a letter of congratulations for being a national hero as a moron by attacking the constitutional rights of the citizens.
He's? (I'm guessing it's a he) not going to like my message but WTH do I care cause I don't.
You to can write the mayor and to the rest of those people under him...
[email protected]

[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

Dan

Can city ordinance law override state law in Miss?
Nope.
His state AG wrote a letter to the moron telling him to rescind his illegal BS. And I see one of the state legislators is going after him as well. The SOB needs to be tossed/recalled from office and BANNED from EVER holding another public office!

Dan

These big cities are a bastion of Constitutional overreach. Several amendments already violated.

So what.

Why should he care. There are no consequences to his actions. Do you really believe the local police department is going to show up and handcuff him? No one will hold him to account.

All of the politicians who have put the public on house arrest for the past 6 weeks don't care what you think. They aren't taking any personal risks. They have armed police to guard them.

They can't be sued. Any lawsuit would take years longer than they will be in office anyway and any judgement would be paid out of the government budget (Your Pocket).
They won't be prosecuted. They own the Attorneys General, District Attorneys, Law Enforcement and Judges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top