JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jesse Jackasson also said:

"On Sunday, Jackson — who has called for the Department of Homeland Security to patrol the streets of Chicago to deal with soaring gun violence — said "the full weight of the government" needs to be devoted to stopping the city's gun problems."

I'd like to ask Jackasson why it isn't a crime problem. If bats, knives, or chains were used would it be a bat, knife, or chain problem or a crime problem? Is drunk driving a car problem?

This creep thinks he is MLK, but he is no MLK. A pompous, elitist POS.

I have never talked to a black person that liked him either. They know he is a puke and couldn't give a rat's arse about helping the black community, but rather only his own social status and wealth.

This creep thinks he is MLK, but he is no MLK. A pompous, elitist POS.

I have never talked to a black person that liked him either. They know he is a puke and couldn't give a rat's arse about helping the black community, but rather only his own social status and wealth.

We don't agree on much but in this case I am in lock-step with you. Very accurately stated.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top