JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jesse Jackasson also said:

"On Sunday, Jackson — who has called for the Department of Homeland Security to patrol the streets of Chicago to deal with soaring gun violence — said "the full weight of the government" needs to be devoted to stopping the city's gun problems."

I'd like to ask Jackasson why it isn't a crime problem. If bats, knives, or chains were used would it be a bat, knife, or chain problem or a crime problem? Is drunk driving a car problem?

This creep thinks he is MLK, but he is no MLK. A pompous, elitist POS.

I have never talked to a black person that liked him either. They know he is a puke and couldn't give a rat's arse about helping the black community, but rather only his own social status and wealth.

This creep thinks he is MLK, but he is no MLK. A pompous, elitist POS.

I have never talked to a black person that liked him either. They know he is a puke and couldn't give a rat's arse about helping the black community, but rather only his own social status and wealth.

We don't agree on much but in this case I am in lock-step with you. Very accurately stated.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top