JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not much to say other than :
Why don't you actually learn about the rifle and the ammo it uses , before you speak of banning , restricting , having a "buy back" , etc...
As well as understanding that the millions of law abiding gun owners who own the AR15 and or other firearms are not the problem here.
Andy

She the one who asked if NASA if they could drive the Mars rover over to the flag Niel put there years before. So I see she still has not gained any IQ points but why should she. Keeps wining reelection by proving she is a complete idiot.

Yeah, if Hank Johnson and her got together and had a kid, it could grow up to qualify for a more racially sensitive Forrest Gump. "Mamma always said an AR weighs more than 10 chocolate boxes."

She may be a moron, but you gotta question the IQ of the voters who keep re-electing her.

Here's a handy chart -

IQ - 0 - 25 - Idiot
IQ - 26 - 50 - Imbecile
IQ - 51 - 70 - Moron

OK Folks, Lets not get sidetracked discussing a persons mental status!
It usually brings up certain terms that are unwelcome and disparaging to certain people and were better then that!

She the one who asked if NASA if they could drive the Mars rover over to the flag Niel put there years before. So I see she still has not gained any IQ points but why should she. Keeps wining reelection by proving she is a complete idiot.

What's that say about the people who keep voting for her?

What's that say about the people who keep voting for her?
While I laugh at people like her, what you just said really bothers me. I have long watched people like her that sail through the election process over and over and it really scares me. Shows we are in real trouble if we can't get the people who vote to get some education. Often makes me wonder how long this can go on before something really falls apart.

Don't condemn the gangbangers, they've got guns that are trafficked, that are not enforced, that are straw purchased and they come into places even that have strong gun laws. Why? Because we don't have sensible gun legislation.

I had a Jackwad say very much the same old trope to me regarding Chicago during and exchange in a FoxNews.com comment section. I never get anywhere with these people but it's good mental exercise, and to let the dogs run!!

While I laugh at people like her, what you just said really bothers me. I have long watched people like her that sail through the election process over and over and it really scares me. Shows we are in real trouble if we can't get the people who vote to get some education. Often makes me wonder how long this can go on before something really falls apart.

Hasn't it already???

I'm guessing her brain weighs about as much as one 20rd box of AR-15 ammo that you might "move around". The 5.56 version of course..... NOT the 50 caliber one with the flip of shoulder thingy o_O What a FN dweeb!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top