JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK Folks, Lets not get sidetracked discussing a persons mental status!
It usually brings up certain terms that are unwelcome and disparaging to certain people and were better then that!

No, lets do it! Our side always plays nice. We are under assault by these types of folks. We need everyone that is sadly lapping this garbage up to understand that they are being led around by a bunch of people with not only low IQ's but absolutely zero critical thinking skills as well. Forest Gump would have rose up and teased this woman for her stupidity IMO.

I had a Jackwad say very much the same old trope to me regarding Chicago during and exchange in a FoxNews.com comment section. I never get anywhere with these people but it's good mental exercise, and to let the dogs run!!

Just propose that we pass a law making straw purchases illegal and which would send straw purchasers to prison. I would support that sort of gun control measure.

:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads