JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Red Flags that destroy credibility:
  • "Here's what I heard"
  • "Someone said"
  • "This is what they're saying"
No names + No witnesses + No sources + No confirmation = Fake News

I spent time looking for this topic and couldn't find it. There was no date on the article I quoted. I regret offending your delicate sensibility's and will go away. Poof...gone!
There has been a great detail of discussion here about this website about this initiative, so it is a bit difficult to believe that you made any serious attempt to look for it.

And it is most highly improper, to quote a news source anonymously, as you have done here. When doing that, you should always provide details on the source of anything that you quote. Not having that totally undercuts the credibility of what you are posting. You simply need to be transparent, and explain where it came from.

Finally, it is considered to be very poor Netiquette, to interject a totally different topic, into an existing discussion thread. That is commonly referred to as "hijacking" a discussion. Instead, the more proper thing to do, would be to simply create a new discussion topic, and start your own discussion thread on that subject. That tends to work much better, compared to mashing two separate discussions together, in the same discussion thread. That often turns into a real mess.

NY passed the Safe act in 2013 requiring owners of "assault"weapons to register them by April of the next year. Out of the estimated 1 million plus out there only about 24,000 were registered by the deadline. They have not gone door to door. It is just false sense of security to pass these laws to look good to their sheeple constituents. If they ever do come door to door with conviction it will ignite civil war and they know it. Basically if you are law abiding and as long as you don't get in other legal trouble, these laws are toothless in my eyes.

Basically if you are law abiding and as long as you don't get in other legal trouble, these laws are toothless in my eyes.

Except they stop the further sales of those firearms. and if a person is dumb enough to take theirs out of the safe and are caught with it, they're going to jail.

To say these laws are toothless is to marginalize the effectiveness of the enemy's cuts to our core. These laws are highly effective at stopping common citizens from arming themselves as the founders tried to preserve.

I don't think many folks, myself included, want to advocate for the conflict you mentioned, but the longer a law like this remains on the books before that conflict, the more effective it is.

The plan is it to outlaw these firearms and let the ban stand for 20+ years without change. In that case we become the toothless ones.

I'd have to agree that these laws make it more cumbersome to purchase arms, those of us that have them not so much. But if they can keep Citizens from practicing a Right then they've in essence accomplished what they set out to do.

so far no one where i shoot has heard of any door to door confiscations for firearms. we would of heard something by now. now when Gavin Newsom becomes Govener next year that's another story. so once again you have people on youtube making claims without proof, just hear say. if and when this does happen you will hear it from me with documented proof not this guy heard this and this guy heard that. just people on youtube trying to get more subscribers and money. don't get duped.
Rick

Update - Door to Door Compliance checks California
so far no one where i shoot has heard of any door to door confiscations for firearms. we would of heard something by now. now when Gavin Newsom becomes Govener next year that's another story. so once again you have people on youtube making claims without proof, just hear say. if and when this does happen you will hear it from me with documented proof not this guy heard this and this guy heard that. just people on youtube trying to get more subscribers and money. don't get duped.
Rick
That is what the "GunGuy" says.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews