JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You guys can hate on Kimber all you want, I did the FrontSite Challenge with a well broken in full size 1911 and it ran the whole course with out a single FTF! I also ran a torture test of that Kimber, matched J.M. Browning's original U.S. Army trials, no failures! Show me another pistol that can do ether with out failure or melting the rail bosses and I will buy two! LOL Beretta M-9 are the only other I have seen that can match that, Lets see a Glock make it through that!!!

Your right, Any quality 1911 SHOULD match that, especially if listed as Mil Spec! Any one wanna loan me a Ruger SR 1911 to try that with? I want to see if Ruger is really up on its game, I suspect they are!

You guys can hate on Kimber all you want, I did the FrontSite Challenge with a well broken in full size 1911 and it ran the whole course with out a single FTF! I also ran a torture test of that Kimber, matched J.M. Browning's original U.S. Army trials, no failures! Show me another pistol that can do ether with out failure or melting the rail bosses and I will buy two! LOL Beretta M-9 are the only other I have seen that can match that, Lets see a Glock make it through that!!!
I have a Kimber also but he said a budget of around 300 bucks so Kimber is out

But if he wants to add 600 to that 300 here you go 45 not 9mm MVIMG_20171121_112342.jpg I paid 800 for this one barley used

Heck, I ran a basic Rock Island .45 1911 through the Army test, ran the whole test with only one fail to eject, the extractor was so fouled it was bound to happen, a quick flick with the blade of my pocket knife cleared that up and it ran the rest with out issue!

You had rock island that's hi cap mags right lol the bad part about 1911 most of them is cap of the mags so I buy mags mags and more mag's HEHEH 10 and 8 ROUNDS MVIMG_20180411_162412.jpg

So, I saw this:

Smith and Wesson M&P9 Black 9mm 4.25-inch 17Rds

SMITH AND WESSON M&P9 BLACK 9MM 4.25-INCH 17RDS - $339

What makes this a better weapon than the SD9VE? Also, not to get anything going here, but being a 17+1 what happens if the ballot measure passes?
Buy all your mags now hopefully they will grandfather you in lol that's why I have over 100 30 round mag's for the AR lol

So, I saw this:

Smith and Wesson M&P9 Black 9mm 4.25-inch 17Rds

SMITH AND WESSON M&P9 BLACK 9MM 4.25-INCH 17RDS - $339

What makes this a better weapon than the SD9VE? Also, not to get anything going here, but being a 17+1 what happens if the ballot measure passes?
If you can swing it, the M&P 2.0 is way better than the original one. I don't know anything about the SD9VE so I can't really help you there.

We can tell you what we have or what our friends have but the final decision is yours .buy the one that works for you the best gun you can afford and and shoot . some people like GLOCKS some like S@W .SO ON AND SO ON .MY POINT IS IT'S UP TO YOU AND WHAT YOU CAN SHOOT .AND LIKE SHOOTING .

Just because this guy or that guy says this or that it's up to you I can't tell you what gun to buy .you might have to spend some money renting guns or Shooting your friends guns before you find one you like

Buy all your mags now hopefully they will grandfather you in lol that's why I have over 100 30 round mag's for the AR lol
I'd have to dump ammo to get that many mags. I'll accept the trade off of more ammo for less mags.

Trade off works when your rifles magazines so robust they can be used more than a NYC call girl, buried in sand for decades, and still function like a brand new mag. :cool:

I'd have to dump ammo to get that many mags. I'll accept the trade off of more ammo for less mags.

Trade off works when your rifles magazines so robust they can be used more than a NYC call girl, buried in sand for decades, and still function like a brand new mag. :cool:
Lol I have the ammo to load all my mags and then some hehe but I got you bro

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads