JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sorry for babbling, I can't sleep. I am too excited for tomorrow.

Over the course of several months, I have been reading and listening to various news outlets, talking heads and some blogs. When the conversation is on guns, I always hear, guns are for killing/hunting, guns belong in the battlefield, who needs more than 10 rounds to go hunting, who needs more than 10 rounds for self defense, use a shotgun, fire it in the air to scare the so called "bad guys" away, it goes on and on and on.
I own firearm/weapon, I happen to enjoy the sport of target shooting, this hobby is no different than somebody who enjoys fishing, bowling, knitting, rafting, playing a sport/s, etc. etc. It is just one of the many hobbies that I enjoy, rock-climbing, snowboarding, hiking, camping just to name a few. (No wonder why I am always broke). I assist in stimulating the local and national economy by buying things (go back to, no wonder why I am always broke) And pay my share of taxes. Now why would anyone be so insistent on restricting me of my hobby?

Sorry for babbling, I can't sleep. I am too excited for tomorrow.

Over the course of several months, I have been reading and listening to various news outlets, talking heads and some blogs. When the conversation is on guns, I always hear, guns are for killing/hunting, guns belong in the battlefield, who needs more than 10 rounds to go hunting, who needs more than 10 rounds for self defense, use a shotgun, fire it in the air to scare the so called "bad guys" away, it goes on and on and on.
I own firearm/weapon, I happen to enjoy the sport of target shooting, this hobby is no different than somebody who enjoys fishing, bowling, knitting, rafting, playing a sport/s, etc. etc. It is just one of the many hobbies that I enjoy, rock-climbing, snowboarding, hiking, camping just to name a few. (No wonder why I am always broke). I assist in stimulating the local and national economy by buying things (go back to, no wonder why I am always broke) And pay my share of taxes. Now why would anyone be so insistent on restricting me of my hobby?

What I'd like to know is what's going on tomorrow that you're so danged excited about?!?!

Wifey

But the truth is that there needs to be more promotion of the non violent recreation. Even the 2dn Amendment infers violence to be the reason for ownership, albeit violence in protection of the innocent.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews