JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have any experience with this kind of training? What are your thoughts on it? (if you have trained in it or not) I was just reading about it and it makes a lot of sense to me, sounds like flash sight picture training only way more in depth. But i'd like your opinions on the matter, thanks everyone.

Israel lives in a "No Second Chance of Survival" situation, so they train often and hard. They develop new tactics that work and are always trying to find the edge that protects their 4 million citizens from being slaughtered by 1 billion Moslems, the majority of who think like Hitler (MY OPINION!).

When it comes to guns, tanks, and tactics.... Israel is well practiced, and definitely an authority. If you carry a concealed weapon, you should also know how to point shoot. Unless you want to ask a charging attacker to hold on while you aim. I practice from a draw, and point shoot. I don't always hit the bullseye. But always hit a human sized target at 20ft. It's kinda fun, and gratifying when you get the hang of it.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top