JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Koda maybe the easiest route would be to 3d print a butt pad spacer that goes between the butt plate and the recoil pad? For an AR fixed stock, you could add the length you want to the buttplate and then get longer bolts? Bonus, extra room in the stock for stuff, especially if the buttplate has a trapdoor! This is something I thing I may have to do for an eventual Entry length skeleton stock assembly; simply adding a 1"-1.5" 3d printed spacer to get the length I want, with longer attachment bolts for the recoil pad.

@Koda maybe the easiest route would be to 3d print a butt pad spacer that goes between the butt plate and the recoil pad?
if one has a 3D printer and CAD program.
magpul makes a spacer for my rifle stock I think. Its long enough I work with it. My next build Im going to get the Luth AR stock, which is very adjustable....

For my 16" carbine upper; I'm toying with the fixed stock idea, but it seems I have 3 lengths possible;
Entry using 7.25-7.5" tube,

A1

A2

Both of above uses a 10" rifle tbe, A2 adds spacer and longer screw

However. Looking at the Doublestar ARFX Skeleton stocks

View attachment 1378262View attachment 1378263

I have to wonder, if I could get away with cutting down the lower bar of the longer one a little bit, and use a 9.3" extended pistol tube, trimmed a little bit to get 8.5-8.75" length, or right between the Carbine/Entry and A1 length?

I'd need to look at how the Doublestar is attached on the lower part; if it's welded then that idea is out, but in theory could use the Entry and put an endplate or have a spacer 3d printed.....?

View attachment 1378264
Perfectly normal idea.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews